Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any chance yall know where I can LC new era snapbacks or if you guys can?
This hat looks legit to me. I have 2017 and 2019 hats and the 17 has the thread on the tag while the 19 doesn’t. Also the font in ‘2019’ and cursive ‘Champions’ font look correct.

This hat looks legit to me. I have 2017 and 2019 hats and the 17 has the thread on the tag while the 19 doesn’t. Also the font in ‘2019’ and cursive ‘Champions’ font look correct.

Thanks my man, for those looking for hats, here is what I found

If you see my photos it looks like the hat was made in 2018 (new era blank), it looks legit based on 2016-2018 new era snapback tags. I was able to compare with around 8-9 best in the world hats and they were all like the one in forum, 2019 build. I confirmed with 2 people who have 2017 and 2018 builds to have it.

Basically, I've had 5 people with hats claim its legit and 2 people with the same tags and the rest of the tags I've seen on marketplace,instagram, and youtube all are 2019.

So if youre looking for one, 2017,2018 and 2019 hats are all in play babyy

This excess supply does not surprise me at all. I recall attending the Christmas day 2019 game at Scotiabank and they had ALOT of those OVO hats at the merchandise kiosks spread out through the stadium, but I dont recall they had them available at Real Sports Apparel during the game.

Yeah I heard from a few people that attended games last season (right before the Covid changes inMarch + the bubble) that the hats were at various kiosks inside the ACC. Then my friend who has ties to MLSE messaged me in the spring asking if I wanted a hat because MLSE is sitting on a TON of stock.

Already feels like another lifetime when that collection 1st dropped and the madness to get the pieces. Then, the smoother second drop via the App.

Yeah I heard from a few people that attended games last season (right before the Covid changes inMarch + the bubble) that the hats were at various kiosks inside the ACC. Then my friend who has ties to MLSE messaged me in the spring asking if I wanted a hat because MLSE is sitting on a TON of stock.

Already feels like another lifetime when that collection 1st dropped and the madness to get the pieces. Then, the smoother second drop via the App.

i swear they said over 25,000 were made so it could be possible but can MLSE still sell it now they re no longer champs

i swear they said over 25,000 were made so it could be possible but can MLSE still sell it now they re no longer champs

All that stuff should be on sale this season geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus we are fighting for 8TH PLACE this year

on a side discussion since we are on the topic of hats lately, where would one go to try to rid a new era fitted collection? assume there would be something similar to our sneaker community but for fitteds

over 100 hats, same size, from early 00s to mid 2010s in good condition. know they may not be worth much but rather have closet space more than anything

I'm really surprised they didn't put those hats out at real sports over the summer when they were having the clearance sales. I feasted off flipping the old authentics, made over 3k reselling on eBay and Kijiji
**** man I should have asked you to proxy me a Lowry jersey lmaol

on a side discussion since we are on the topic of hats lately, where would one go to try to rid a new era fitted collection? assume there would be something similar to our sneaker community but for fitteds

over 100 hats, same size, from early 00s to mid 2010s in good condition. know they may not be worth much but rather have closet space more than anything

What size?

eBay is always a good option. There's a few fitted groups on Facebook as well that you could try moving them on. Fitted Hat Society is probably one of the biggest ones I think (13k members).

What size?

eBay is always a good option. There's a few fitted groups on Facebook as well that you could try moving them on. Fitted Hat Society is probably one of the biggest ones I think (13k members).

counted over again and its precisely 83 hats. all new era fitted. 82 are 7 3/8 and the odd one is 7 1/4. production scatters from USA to china

thanks for the tip. will check em out

Yeah that shocked me too. I thought as summer progressed they would've start selling them at RS.

MLSE doesn't make a lot of sense tbh. They have a pretty small group of people that are thinking about these things.

When the team went into the bubble, everyone scrambled to figure that out. Then the "new jerseys" campaign was staggered and didn't really hit.

And now the team is in Tampa Bay? LOL, i feel for this organization to deal with all of these obstacles but they should be resourced to solve these problems.

MLSE doesn't make a lot of sense tbh. They have a pretty small group of people that are thinking about these things.

When the team went into the bubble, everyone scrambled to figure that out. Then the "new jerseys" campaign was staggered and didn't really hit.

And now the team is in Tampa Bay? LOL, i feel for this organization to deal with all of these obstacles but they should be resourced to solve these problems.

Tampa Bay is the place to be for sports this year. the bucs, lightning, and rays have all made it to their respective league’s finals in the last 6 months. There’s still hope for our Tampa Bay raptors! 😂

Gotta say I’m impressed with GOAT. I started posting shoes in November and I’ve sold 5 pairs since (1 being a countdown pack). Should have done it sooner.

The commission + $20 usd fee is a killer but being able to unload shoes that aren’t in the rotation anymore is a plus. Beats having to deal with the wastemans on Kijiji/FB.

I have some shoes on Grailed but I like GOAT more cuz it goes to GOAT first unlike Grailed which is direct and I’ve heard too many chargeback scams on that end.

Gotta say I’m impressed with GOAT. I started posting shoes in November and I’ve sold 5 pairs since (1 being a countdown pack). Should have done it sooner.

The commission + $20 usd fee is a killer but being able to unload shoes that aren’t in the rotation anymore is a plus. Beats having to deal with the wastemans on Kijiji/FB.

I have some shoes on Grailed but I like GOAT more cuz it goes to GOAT first unlike Grailed which is direct and I’ve heard too many chargeback scams on that end.

Ive been trying to unload some of my own too. Not working on goat so im kinda stumped.

are they approving accounts now? i tried to make one 2 years ago and they didn't approve it for whatever reason..

Goat was super glitchy for me. It kept asking for more photos even though I did all that were required, then it wouldn't let me update my pricing, and then it would crash every time I opened it.

Just got entirely frustrated and never went back to trying it again.

Ive been trying to unload some of my own too. Not working on goat so im kinda stumped.

Yeah I got 15 pairs listed now lol. If they sell they sell, if not they’ll just sit in on the shelf. I’ll be surprised/impressed if I can sell the remaining pairs so we’ll see I guess. There’s also Depop? My boy uses that to sell vintage stuff/ sneakers and he’s been successful.

are they approving accounts now? i tried to make one 2 years ago and they didn't approve it for whatever reason..

Yeah I downloaded the app on a weekend morning back in November and I got approved that day and I had the shoes posted by night. I personally don’t know anyone else using GOAT so I don’t know if my exp was rare/common.

Also looking at the new shoes being resold, most seem cheaper than StockX. Still #TeamRetail tho lol.

Beats having to deal with the wastemans on Kijiji/FB.

Yeah GOAT (and SX) is definitely the best option vs. dealing with GTA clowns on Kijiji. Only use Kijiji for major releases, and even then you'll still deal with the usual BS.

This happened to me. I made an account in 2018/2019 which they didn't approve for the longest. When the pandemic hit in March 2020 I noticed my account still hadn't been approved yet. I simple contacted them via email and they approved my account the next day. At the time the rep I spoke to said they were dealing with a back log of account approvals.

Just contact them and it should get approved.

Anyone score Neutral greys? Completely forgot tbh. Only pair I was interested in for a while.

What's the Carmine release looking like out here? FTL delayed their release and NDCa seems like only major retailer releasing this weekend

Back
Top Bottom