Official: Toys R Us has the Buy 2 get 1

Looks like the last thread got locked. Not sure if it was due to the talk about beating the system, but this thread is about the legit deal.

NT, what 3 games are you getting?

Im getting Halo Reach, Fifa and a filler game ill eventually bring back for Call of duty. I plan on getting these for 360, but does anyone know of any recent ps3 exclusive games i should look our for instead?

The last thread got locked because people were planning to scam toys-r-us.

pimp.gif
at OP's name and avy

If possible im going to just scoop a bumch of xbox live memberships. Enough to last me 15 years. If those arent invluded in the deal im getting nba2k11, fifa 11, halo reach. I need some ps3 games
30t6p3b.gif

I want to get 2k11 for xbox, and then get Medal of Honor and Fifa 11 for the PS3. Will this work? Tuesday can't get here soon enough...

you can mix/match.
If possible im going to just scoop a bumch of xbox live memberships. Enough to last me 15 years. If those arent invluded in the deal im getting nba2k11, fifa 11, halo reach. I need some ps3 games
30t6p3b.gif

The only way Xbox Live Membership/Point cards ring up as part of the deal/an accessory is if its still in a blister pack. Otherwise, no.
pimp.gif
@ those game choices though, you won't be disappointed.

lol @ biff going in again. If you end up with surplus Fifa 11 that you wanna sell for under retail, let me know
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom