Official: Toys R Us has the Buy 2 get 1

Originally Posted by biff lawson

have to work today so i put my goons on the street...today is third day of the sale so they will def begin to take notice of strange occurrences...

on a totally unrelated note managers usually come in there around 12pm...

those managers don't like jokes...

another weird thing i notice that has nothing to do with this thread is that, there is usually a shift switch at 3-3:30pm....

i went to get some stuff in the morning...came back around 4pm there were different people...

i never worked retail so i was just shocked
This dude so intricate with his plans he even got the staff's schedule figured out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some Best Buys allow game returns without a receipt, I returned 3 games I bought from Walmart back to best buy.  It will be crazy if one of y'all returned enough games to scoop up a 3D tv
nerd.gif
.  I doubt Best Buy will allow you to return 10+ games without a receipt, though.  You can always try. 

One question, if you ask for gift receipts do the workers give u separate gift receipts? Or have they caught on to the scam already and put all the games on one gift receipt? 

have to work today so i put my goons on the street...today is third day of the sale so they will def begin to take notice of strange occurrences...

another weird thing i notice that has nothing to do with this thread is that, there is usually a shift switch at 3-3:30pm....

i went to get some stuff in the morning...came back around 4pm there were different people...

I might've missed this, but Walmart?

Also, can I get someone from Best Buy to confirm whether or not they'll answer back with their B2G1F sale just like last year?

Originally Posted by bredin808

This dude so intricate with his plans he even got the staff's schedule figured out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some Best Buys allow game returns without a receipt, I returned 3 games I bought from Walmart back to best buy.  It will be crazy if one of y'all returned enough games to scoop up a 3D tv
nerd.gif
.  I doubt Best Buy will allow you to return 10+ games without a receipt, though.  You can always try. 

One question, if you ask for gift receipts do the workers give u separate gift receipts? Or have they caught on to the scam already and put all the games on one gift receipt? 
that was my original plan...but switched work schedules since last year...so i'm stuck in the office now while my goons go ham
frown.gif

Tomorrow i am off so i will do DAMAGE, my boys tearing up the streets now all i asked was that they get me Madden  and Medal of Honor today
tomorrow...tho...i plan to go all out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got a Macbook out of this last year....So yea, with luck...anything is possible[/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got a Macbook out of this last year....So yea, with luck...anything is possible[/color]

i am slacking this year i barely got 15 games yet...and i gave away about half to friends
frown.gif

x15
=975

frown.gif
frown.gif
Have to stop being so nice

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i am slacking this year i barely got 15 games yet...and i gave away about half to friends
frown.gif

x15
=975

frown.gif
frown.gif
Have to stop being so nice

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let me have a game Kang Biff....for your godson LiL Jo[/color]
pimp.gif

At the end of the week homie...when i have my final totals...

wish i didn't tell my local homies about this...dudes been hitting me up all day like "yo you going to get games slime?"

need to be at the office so i can have cash to fund these expenditures
nerd.gif

Wait so should I go to Toysrus and get the free game, repeat the process over and over and then take all the free games to Best Buy for store credit?

One of ya'll gotta hit the inbox with some tips because I really want a HDTV

wish i didn't tell my local homies about this...dudes been hitting me up all day like "yo you going to get games slime?"

nerd.gif
Where are you located?

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Biff....Good lookin out...Yo inbox me yo #....NH[/color]

how'd u return all those games to best buy without a receipt? aren't u only allowed 2 returns w/o receipt to best buy?

i tried to return a bunch of unopened dvd's/games to best buy but they always reject me. manager was a **** tho.

how'd u return all those games to best buy without a receipt? aren't u only allowed 2 returns w/o receipt to best buy?

i tried to return a bunch of unopened dvd's/games to best buy but they always reject me. manager was a **** tho.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It was all about luck for me...Always went to the employee that looked like they aint give a ##!@...[/color]
pimp.gif
roll.gif

FUUUU Best Buy at Westminster Mall. The manager said he can price match so he got one employee to call TRU to make sure they had the games in stock. This fat, heavy-breathing michael moore type guy named Phil said yes just go to the checkout lines. He then wanted to take my ad, but I wasn't done looking through it and then said nah, just leave. SMH. I'm never going to best buy again.

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

nerd.gif
Where are you located?
NYC

wish i had more TRU's in my area, only been able to get 2 games a day so far, need more people to help

I managed to score a couple of games from one TRU.

I ran out if time though. Damn busy work schedule. Still came up on 4 games for me. Sold a couple to a co-worker and a homie so that covered the initial $131 hit.

I will post more later.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I managed to score a couple of games from one TRU.

I ran out if time though. Damn busy work schedule. Still came up on 4 games for me. Sold a couple to a co-worker and a homie so that covered the initial $131 hit.

I will post more later.

pm'd

Back
Top Bottom