Official: Toys R Us has the Buy 2 get 1

ticked off sons...i left 3 of my dudes to goto TRU today

all three of these idiots sat home and DID NOTHING!!!!!!

im HOT!

lol. I already started....so when i get store credit, is this in form of a gift card? so i use the the gift card and repeat the process?

So, my experience was a lot different than you guys. So I go to the TRU around the city and im looking to buy Fifa 11, NBA 2k11 and Madden 11. They didnt have NBA or FIFA so I ended up getting red dead and Medal of Honor.

As I buy it, dude forgets to give me a gift receipt. So he voids the transaction and ends up ringing it up again and gives me three separate gift receipts. I end up gettin Read Dead for free and then i find NBA 2k and i replace the madden with the 2k. Now, i end up getting NBA 2k for free like i originally wanted, but when i got home I realized that i didn't get gift receipt for each item. I got one for all three in one gift receipt.

I go to a TRU and then I use the gift receipt that had all three games (NBA, Medal of Honor, Red Dead) and i return MoH and Red Dead. I get the store credit, but as im trying to now get Mafia II and other 2 games, the assistant manager walks up to the counter and just stands there watching. I panic and end up not using the store credit.

I feel so paranoid, that im now thinking of using the store credit to buy medal of honor and red dead and just return everything.
frown.gif

fam...the store credit is yours...you are doing nothing illegal...that store credit card is as good as gold...once it has been
processed and given to you it belongs to you...and the other transactions have nothing to do with this my boy...

which store did you goto tho
nerd.gif

I'm 4 for 4 today. Might hit another one later in the evening. All the Toys R US employees don't care and/or new. I'm trying to come out @ 15 in thE end

I wish I had more time on my hands, with the distance + traffic I couldn't do much damage. 

I hit up store #1 in the afternoon, scooped up Red Dead (XBOX), NBA 2k11(XBOX) and Madden (PS3).  Told the girl at the counter if I could get gift receipts for the XBOX games, since I only have PS3 (
wink.gif
).  Hit up customer service where this one young girl, was at the counter, told her I got the wrong games and would like store credit.  Returned Red Dead/NBA 2k11 kept Madden.

Hit up store #2 with the gift card and scooped up God of War, Red Dead and NBA 2k11 for PS3.  Left NBA 2k11 in the car, scouted the CS desk saw a young lad with no name tag (Bingo): 1) He doesn't care 2) He's new 3) He just happened to forget his name tag.  I was banking on 2 and I was right (
smokin.gif
).  Returned Red Dead and God of War and got a gift card.  Went to the video game department and scooped up Madden (PS3), NBA 2k11(PS3) and Red Dead Redemption.  Went to the car to for a little bit, responded to some emails.

b8r77m.jpg

Went back to Customer Service and same dude was there, hit him with the "I got the wrong games, bro", Returned Red Dead and NBA 2k11 and got another gift card.  Went to the video game department and scooped up Red Dead, NBA 2k11 and God of War.  Took off to store #1.

At this point I have:

Red Dead Redemption
God of War
NBA 2k11 (2)
Madden 11 (2)

Hit up store #1 and CS desk had this older white lady with a butch haircut, I wasn't messing with that.  Plus, I had to run errands.  Shot a couple of texts and found buyers for the extra copies of Madden and NBA 2k11.  I got started pretty late, around Noon and did the last run at 2:30pm. 

Might return God of War for Medal of Honor.  I guess my XBox will collect dust until Gears of War comes out
ohwell.gif

ticked off sons...i left 3 of my dudes to goto TRU today

all three of these idiots sat home and DID NOTHING!!!!!!

im HOT!
laugh.gif

im heated man...i took these clowns with me yesterday on a few jobs...showed them the way...and told them...tomorrow this is what you do
here are the games I paid for...you guys go ham...just get me Madden and Medal of Honor...SIMPLE...called these dudes they all sat around all
day...

i need new running partners anyone in NYC down for tomorrow
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Question:

If my gift reciept has all 3 games on it and I return only two. Will I only get the credit for the one game? Or the credit for both? Since one was techinically free.

Did a store locator search for NYC, 
laugh.gif
.  No wonder you guys are coming up, they are all close.

There's only a handful of TRU's in SoCal and you have to hop on a freeway to get to each, which means dealing with rush hour.  It's why I stopped at 2:30pm.

Does this deal work at Holiday Express stores?  Didn't try just curious.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Question:

If my gift reciept has all 3 games on it and I return only two. Will I only get the credit for the one game? Or the credit for both? Since one was techinically free.
that means you took the L because they will want the "3rd" game back

Ima go in a little bit 2morrow. Maybe just come up on a couple free games. Just cuz. I dont got time like some of ya doin all day excursions and @*+@. But I should be able to hit 3 or 3 stores since they all around the same area over here.

nah man i did it a couple of times today with all 3 games on the gift receipt   ^

man is this really working? will have to get on my grind tomorrow. i'm just scared that managers will stop me

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

man is this really working? will have to get on my grind tomorrow. i'm just scared that managers will stop me

so they will just tell you no its not like you can go to jail
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom