Official: Toys R Us has the Buy 2 get 1

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by bredin808

Originally Posted by biff lawson

have to work today so i put my goons on the street...today is third day of the sale so they will def begin to take notice of strange occurrences...

on a totally unrelated note managers usually come in there around 12pm...

those managers don't like jokes...

another weird thing i notice that has nothing to do with this thread is that, there is usually a shift switch at 3-3:30pm....

i went to get some stuff in the morning...came back around 4pm there were different people...

i never worked retail so i was just shocked
This dude so intricate with his plans he even got the staff's schedule figured out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some Best Buys allow game returns without a receipt, I returned 3 games I bought from Walmart back to best buy.  It will be crazy if one of y'all returned enough games to scoop up a 3D tv
nerd.gif
.  I doubt Best Buy will allow you to return 10+ games without a receipt, though.  You can always try. 

One question, if you ask for gift receipts do the workers give u separate gift receipts? Or have they caught on to the scam already and put all the games on one gift receipt? 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got a Macbook out of this last year....So yea, with luck...anything is possible[/color]
im +600 in 2 days from this. my wife works at bestbuy so i just tell her to print me reciepts. i buy from toyrsrus. and then use her reciepts to get cash back at bestbuy.
pimp.gif

looking to cop 2 sony or samsung LED tvs by this time next week
puttin your wife job on the line over a tv
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Originally Posted by bredin808

Originally Posted by biff lawson

have to work today so i put my goons on the street...today is third day of the sale so they will def begin to take notice of strange occurrences...

on a totally unrelated note managers usually come in there around 12pm...

those managers don't like jokes...

another weird thing i notice that has nothing to do with this thread is that, there is usually a shift switch at 3-3:30pm....

i went to get some stuff in the morning...came back around 4pm there were different people...

i never worked retail so i was just shocked
This dude so intricate with his plans he even got the staff's schedule figured out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some Best Buys allow game returns without a receipt, I returned 3 games I bought from Walmart back to best buy.  It will be crazy if one of y'all returned enough games to scoop up a 3D tv
nerd.gif
.  I doubt Best Buy will allow you to return 10+ games without a receipt, though.  You can always try. 

One question, if you ask for gift receipts do the workers give u separate gift receipts? Or have they caught on to the scam already and put all the games on one gift receipt? 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I got a Macbook out of this last year....So yea, with luck...anything is possible[/color]
im +600 in 2 days from this. my wife works at bestbuy so i just tell her to print me reciepts. i buy from toyrsrus. and then use her reciepts to get cash back at bestbuy.
pimp.gif

looking to cop 2 sony or samsung LED tvs by this time next week
puttin your wife job on the line over a tv
indifferent.gif
Exactly what I was thinking
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

yesterday morning run, then got deny the evening run
roll.gif
roll.gif
the gift receipt is ring up zero now for some strange reason

9ff160469f1f037cbc6bcd3ad0422a7ca33ac224.jpg
cb216649901b0771b99c22e53c2497cdee7e0082.jpg
99226e44d09f11a402e7bdb1489bb2bd7ccb2ffa.jpg

Did you have 3 different gift receipts or all 3 games on 1 gift receipt?

Also are you guys doing these transactions in cash? or is credit and debit fine?

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

How exactly does this work? Step by step procedure..

do you read?

do any of you read before posting " how does this work, followed by question marks"

Morning run was a success. Im not tryin to come up like some of ya. But a couple free games is good for me. One shorty actually gave me an out but I was still tryin to cop a couple games. When I went to return 2 games she was like you want the 127 on a gift card or just cash. I coulda been done but I was like nah just gimmie the GC im about to go replace the two games. Act totally clueless about the whole buy 2 get 1 free thing is the key and just act like its a normal return. Dont be ice grillin the cashier lookin like "are they really gonna do it??????"

My excuse to return is pretty good. I havnt had anyone even think twice about it yet. But who knows. I think ima make an evening run and ima be all set.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Caliphthegiant

toys r us in the LA area are cleaned out of 2k11, Fifa and madden ...smh

Did you only go to one TRU?

Montebello and Alhambra both had plenty of copies of all three.
Culver City, West LA, Hawthorne is where i checked
 Alhambra and Montebello, im not tryna drive out that way

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

toys r us in the LA area are cleaned out of 2k11, Fifa and madden ...smh

Did you only go to one TRU?

Montebello and Alhambra both had plenty of copies of all three.
Culver City, West LA, Hawthorne is where i checked
 Alhambra and Montebello, im not tryna drive out that way
How was your luck at Culver City?

i didnt try, since they didnt have madden, 2k11 or fifa which are the games I want, but in West LA, they printed out a gift receipt along with my regular receipt before i even had a chance to ask . They also shut me down when I tried to get playstation move and wii fit plus as part of the sale

Would Wal-Mart or Best Buy let me "sell"/exchange an unopened game to them for store credit?

Didn't see anything about it in this thread so please don't trip

On the OG sales receipt isnt it going to show that i got one for free? So dont i want to get a gift receipt and then do the entire process over and over again? Can some please PM with the correct proces,there are like 8 TRU close to me.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Would Wal-Mart or Best Buy let me "sell"/exchange an unopened game to them for store credit?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes if your lucky....[/color]

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes if your lucky....[/color]

was that all in one transaction or seperate?

Back
Top Bottom