Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

just thinking, we could've had nike air and removable patches. JB should've went all out on these, yet all these other colorways get nike air, and these get removable patches :smh:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2015%2F06%2Fair-jordan-1-rare-air-01.jpg

air-jordan-1-rare-air-releasing-in-europe-01-620x436.jpg

lead-2-1.jpg

DSC_2827-1.jpg

So been following the thread for awhile and notice people were contacting nike chat for some kind of compensation regarding their quality. I 've compained of minor glue stains, which no one can see unless their literally 1 feet upclose. Anyways, I was forward after 4 attemps to a ESA agent who gave me a partial refund of 20%. Also came up on 2 15% off coupon/whole purchase. Keep tryin fellas.

nike12313.jpg

So been following the thread for awhile and notice people were contacting nike chat for some kind of compensation regarding their quality. I 've compained of minor glue stains, which no one can see unless their literally 1 feet upclose. Anyways, I was forward after 4 attemps to a ESA agent who gave me a partial refund of 20%. Also came up on 2 15% off coupon/whole purchase. Keep tryin fellas.

nike12313.jpg
Good for you man. You worn em yet? Feel better now beating them?

nike12313.jpg
So you cried and cried and cried about a flaw that nobody can see without a magnifying class until you got a bunch of discounts? Cool?

nike12313.jpg
Meanwhile mine had actual glue stains and a flaw on the wing and was shut out and told to kick rocks

nike12313.jpg

The ****? Mine were two different colors and the ***** told me I was lucky to cop Travis Scotts and I could return them or wear them for two years and then return them.

Meanwhile mine had actual glue stains and a flaw on the wing and was shut out and told to kick rocks

It's really just the luck of the draw when it comes to Nike reps, I got shipped the wrong size and when I hit them up, they fully refunded me without needing any actual proof or even a return. >D

no pun intended by "the draw" lol

Do you guys see the price of these going up?
Probably not for a year. Still a ton of pairs on stockx. Since they had to pull back the OVO Raptor 4 pair, they made more cactus jacks to make up for it so there were a crap ton being sold (this is what my friend said correct me of I'm wrong). Kinda makes sense because now they're releasing those Drake pairs without the signature tag later on.

So Astroworld apparently releases 8/3...
There were a lot of cancels on shop.travisscott.com for the Jordan 4s.
Apparently the rumor is they will restock along with some new Astroworld merch on 8/3.
Take it with a grain if salt but watch your phones just incase.

So I just realized I messed up pretty bad by trying to clean a small dirt spot with some Jason Markk. It’s now discolored where I tried to clean. Anyway to fix this or am I just gonna have to suck it up?

So Astroworld apparently releases 8/3...
There were a lot of cancels on shop.travisscott.com for the Jordan 4s.
Apparently the rumor is they will restock along with some new Astroworld merch on 8/3.
Take it with a grain if salt but watch your phones just incase.

I wonder if the AF1s will come out on the 3rd. Regardless I sold my extra pair of Travis Scott 4s over the weekend. I doubled up at launch out for no real reason and had not worn the 2nd pair at all.

I wonder if the AF1s will come out on the 3rd. Regardless I sold my extra pair of Travis Scott 4s over the weekend. I doubled up at launch out for no real reason and had not worn the 2nd pair at all.
I hope he releases the AF1 on his site. The only reason I got the 4s was because of them being on his site.

Back
Top Bottom