Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Joined Dec 20, 2014
Is there any truth in this man rant... Are the Asains really ballin like this? And if so, are thier the reason resellers are reselling all the AJ1s small sizes? Not to mention hype releases????

So do they control the market to why these prices are creeping up up and away...

Just wondering...

killaking

Supporter
Joined Dec 15, 2013
Is there any truth in this man rant... Are the Asains really ballin like this? And if so, are thier the reason resellers are reselling all the AJ1s small sizes? Not to mention hype releases????

So do they control the market to why these prices are creeping up up and away...

Just wondering...

Think its a combination of kids, asians and women.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010

Just wondering...

asians are def balling

some dude copped my satin 1's yesterday telling me he's buying up all travis Scotts. dude was wild, just a young kid driving a GLE and trunk with a couple satins, TS 4's and some 1's

they either holding or they got dudes who are paying much more, no idea but I have seen a large influx of asian resellers with big $$$$ buying up all the hyped stuff

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now