Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

4FC077B2-1754-4FE1-AC58-14D848056931.jpeg

Purchased a black light since I was bored after I watched a legit check YouTube video. Not 100% sure if this is thee legit check but the tongue stitching, tag and the tongue itself glows like Bruce Leroy. I ended up taking pics of the lows Travis sign and glue stains just for the hell of it. Hope this helps some. The lows pic is sus but the tongue glows as well.
79095837-60BE-408B-8F53-F29463691BBE.jpeg
F5D8B3D7-75DF-400F-A469-2A1404D9E018.jpeg
49A545DD-21F3-4EF0-A088-237C1A6D1C0B.jpeg
60C66537-1910-4D87-A663-8A810EE5EEBD.jpeg

Last edited:
I copped a another pair of TS High's from GOAT a few weeks back and when I got them I swear they were fake AF! The brown suede was cheap, short, and off color looking, the leather felt stiff and also cheap. The shoe had zero AJ1 smell, they were missing the pink laces, and the laces were detached, then to top it off... they didnt come with anything from GOAT other than their shipping box. The inside of the box had the pink tissue and all that plus allll of the things you find from an authenticated SX pair (hang tag, receipt, etc.)

I took pics the minute I pulled them out the box and saw how fishy they looked. I contacted Goat and of course after a couple of days, they responded saying it matches their LC process etc. but they'd give me credit. I took the credit but then reached back out and when I sent the shoes back they randomly just refunded me all together. That was the end of that.. just posting to give you all a heads up. I'm glad I got a pair from SX right after the SNKRS drop which were pretty much flawless. Be careful though.

I copped a another pair of TS High's from GOAT a few weeks back and when I got them I swear they were fake AF! The brown suede was cheap, short, and off color looking, the leather felt stiff and also cheap. The shoe had zero AJ1 smell, they were missing the pink laces, and the laces were detached, then to top it off... they didnt come with anything from GOAT other than their shipping box. The inside of the box had the pink tissue and all that plus allll of the things you find from an authenticated SX pair (hang tag, receipt, etc.)

I took pics the minute I pulled them out the box and saw how fishy they looked. I contacted Goat and of course after a couple of days, they responded saying it matches their LC process etc. but they'd give me credit. I took the credit but then reached back out and when I sent the shoes back they randomly just refunded me all together. That was the end of that.. just posting to give you all a heads up. I'm glad I got a pair from SX right after the SNKRS drop which were pretty much flawless. Be careful though.
the pair was from GOAT but had a green tag and receipt from stockx? wtf? lol

pics of the shoes?

the pair was from GOAT but had a green tag and receipt from stockx? wtf? lol

pics of the shoes?

Yuuup ..everything from SX :lol: It's not uncommon to sell a shoe you probably got from one platform on the other but they didnt even remove it and put in their actual Goat stuff which was also shaky. I was like wtf.. that's basic business etiquette lol.

This is why I was tellin' guys to cop right after release. Given time, fakes would become better and more rampant. I'm glad I got mine when I did. It's harder/scarier than ever buying these.

damn, that’s sketch as hell. definitely let those fakes slide through. glad you got your money back

Back
Top Bottom