Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Here are some of the pics.

81F6C1FF-D9B0-4E91-8732-83BF3F280308.jpeg

ABC769D7-BABF-404B-8787-BDA47CCEE685.jpeg

2FA6C171-29E0-422B-904B-FA0CDE96D14E.jpeg

32A79B2F-695D-4C97-BCD8-6E03ED187835.jpeg

789EFA6F-7FC3-4E3F-A7AC-D385E5307FF6.jpeg

I forgot they came laced up :lol: and to correct myself; they were missing the sail laces-not pink.Shouldve taken better side profile shots but I guess I was waiting to see if they wanted additional pics.

I forgot they came laced up :lol: and to correct myself; they were missing the sail laces-not pink.Shouldve taken better side profile shots but I guess I was waiting to see if they wanted additional pics.

I bet you anything he kept the sail laces for his ROTY 1's like a herb. Everyone been wanting sail laces for those.

The fact that they are laced up should be an automatic rejection for the seller. Clearly that person more than likely has tried them on. They are no longer deadstock by any means at that point. That's a big L for GOAT. Super disappointed to see them slipping up on their QC more recently.
eh, personally i'd consider it ds if the shoe has only been tried on. i mean u've tried on shoes at ftl or other stores alike and didn't end up buying them haven't u?

eh, personally i'd consider it ds if the shoe has only been tried on. i mean u've tried on shoes at ftl or other stores alike and didn't end up buying them haven't u?

I knew someone was gonna say this. lol Nope.

Once someone puts their foot in, creases it, and changes the actual shape of the shoe. It's no longer deadstock. I will always ask for a shoe that's never been tried on in store because I want whatever I'm paying full money for to have NEVER touched someone elses stanky a** feet.

lows landed from goat and they seem to be 100% legit (thankfully, I've never had an issue with fakes from goat or stockx). here's my thoughts...

lows are dope. I like the low c/w more as I like black based kicks more than white. however, overall I have to put the highs over lows and I don't think it's close, either. love them both tho.
PicsArt_08-23-04.36.25.jpg
PicsArt_08-23-04.36.51.jpg

on another note, I noticed a different box label on the lows. is this normal? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

20190823_163224.jpg

Once someone puts their foot in, creases it, and changes the actual shape of the shoe. It's no longer deadstock. I will always ask for a shoe that's never been tried on in store because I want whatever I'm paying full money for to have NEVER touched someone elses stanky a** feet.
this is your opinion, but it's not true. a tried on shoe doesn't constitute it as being worn. like he said, when u try on a shoe in the store it's still considered new. by your logic, if only the left shoe gets tried on for literally a minute then 1 shoe is ds and the other isn't? that makes no sense. in order for a shoe to no longer be considered ds, it has to actually be worn. like outside on the pavement. if a shoe has been worn say around the house for more than like 10 minutes, I could consider it no longer ds. just my thoughts.

Yeah bruv I hate how the first time I slip on a shoe it instantly creases and becomes deformed

Y'all will never change my mind. lol

The second your foot is in them, they are NO longer factory deadstock. Plain and simple. I'm super OCD about my kicks, especially if I am paying resale.

I can't stand the idea of some hypebeast lacing up my kicks and sliding his smelly a** foot inside only to say here you go stock X. Either keep em and rock em or keep em deadstock. You really gonna be cool paying over $1000 for a pair of kicks that someone else tried on?

The second your foot is in them, they are NO longer factory deadstock. Plain and simple. I'm super OCD about my kicks, especially if I am paying resale.

I can't stand the idea of some hypebeast lacing up my kicks and sliding his smelly a** foot inside only to say here you go stock X. Either keep em and rock em or keep em deadstock. You really gonna be cool paying over $1000 for a pair of kicks that someone else tried on?
so trying them on to decide whether or not u wanna keep them is outta the question then. ok.

sad thang be goat and stockx still betta than ol ebay, does anyone even buy expensive shoes from there anymore?

wanted-cam-models.gif

wanted-cam-models.gif
i brought some sacai's & sb's from there this week which came in legit, but i only buy things from there that i can personally legit check.

edit: and my ts lows, but i trust that seller. brought from him/her a couple of times w/ the other being my patta's.

idk about u or anyone else, but i was gifted w/ my moms feet. i could make a killing selling foot pics. anyway, the tried on thing just doesn't bother me at all.
Yeah bruv I hate how the first time I slip on a shoe it instantly creases and becomes deformed
:lol:

Last edited:

That's fine, but StockX (and others, I assume) clearly state in their T&C what is defined as DS, and they say a shoe can be tried on or have factory flaws and still be considered DS. So, if you agree to their T&C (which you have to, in order to create an account), that's what you're agreeing to.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY glad they sorted it out. I know I would have been SICK waiting those fews days for them to reply.

If yall learn anything from his post, i hope its that you realize NONE of these middle man companies are fool proof and you should be cautious either route.

Those shoes might have passed both of their inspections (if they indeed went to SX first and wasnt a fake hangtag made lol)

I cant believe they left the SX tags on those jokes good grief lol

remember the dude that wore his OW's inside his house and watched a whole football game with them on and then come in here the next week talmbout can't wait to un-DS them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom