Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I thought goat was super picky on everything being good?
Isn’t that why people pay more versus stockx

I "thought". Key word. People running with a perception that isn't truly verified. That's how Trump got elected. :lol:

SX/Goat the same to me. From a verification standpoint, I do not think either does anything better than the other. Like others have mentioned, thats why when I want a shoe I miss out on & can afford to pay resale, I buy almost immediately to hopefully minimize people trying them on, fakes, pepole messing with them, pairs missing accessories etc.

PO

I thought goat was super picky on everything being good?
Isn’t that why people pay more versus stockx

I thought people paid more on GOAT cause their app doesn’t look like a flea market.

Also got gives less data than stock x so as a consumer It’s harder to adjust to market. Stock x treats it’s self as a stock market more data could lead to more accurate market prices. Also it’s more popular with kids who tend to sell for less.

Nah papi u got that exclusive shoe money. U rich rich

U and ihust1e ihust1e get everything
Funk flex woah.gif

I thought people paid more on GOAT cause their app doesn’t look like a flea market.

Also got gives less data than stock x so as a consumer It’s harder to adjust to market. Stock x treats it’s self as a stock market more data could lead to more accurate market prices. Also it’s more popular with kids who tend to sell for less.

This influenced the difference in price but the ACTUAL reason has nothing to do with any of these things lol. The bottom line is that SX allows for lower seller fees based on their seller tiers which equates to a slightly lower price. Goat on the other hand; you can sell 100,000 pairs on their and your fee is the same :lol:

It started there, then other factors started to apply.

lows landed from goat and they seem to be 100% legit (thankfully, I've never had an issue with fakes from goat or stockx). here's my thoughts...

lows are dope. I like the low c/w more as I like black based kicks more than white. however, overall I have to put the highs over lows and I don't think it's close, either. love them both tho.
PicsArt_08-23-04.36.25.jpg
PicsArt_08-23-04.36.51.jpg

on another note, I noticed a different box label on the lows. is this normal? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

20190823_163224.jpg

Both my size :smokin

I knew someone was gonna say this. lol Nope.

Once someone puts their foot in, creases it, and changes the actual shape of the shoe. It's no longer deadstock. I will always ask for a shoe that's never been tried on in store because I want whatever I'm paying full money for to have NEVER touched someone elses stanky a** feet.
whether you like it or not, I can guarantee you own pairs that were devirginized by someone else's feet. especially if you've paid resale.

You think tried on shoes at retail stores are bad?
Never buy shoes from an outlet
Those shoes get straight up violated lol
Especially the ones on the hashwall

Seen this argument in a few other threads. The clout pic for ig on carpet is still considered DS for a lot of people. I am not one of those people lol. Dude that watched the whole football game in his kicks and still called them DS is bugging. Some honest folks keep it funky and say tried on in their postings at least

Seen this argument in a few other threads. The clout pic for ig on carpet is still considered DS for a lot of people. I am not one of those people lol. Dude that watched the whole football game in his kicks and still called them DS is bugging. Some honest folks keep it funky and say tried on in their postings at least
I think he's a reseller now lol

Back
Top Bottom