Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Mines well call these stock x and goat 6’s cause a lot of us will be going that route to even touch these.

1570670200392.gif

Youdontsaythat

Exactly how these 6’s got me feeling

“I was serious about the travis Scott cereal. the dying part was a joke, me trolling. One thing I don't like about niketalk you guys are always so serious. Your girl can suck my d straight up and you can watch. Im in my early 20s and I drive a $56,000 car all paid for. I never went to college and I own my own business and im about to expand. I own about 100 shoes 95 to be exact. Resale wise my collection is well over 20k easily. I know there's people on nike talk that drive cars that cost more than 56k and got more than 100 shoes but I haven't hit my peak yet. Also I got a big ****. I don't care if I get banned. Ill post a pic of my **** right here. All of you can look at it just please show it to your girl. Size matters don't listen to what your girl says. No one answered my question if the cereal is releasing tonight. Im done with nike talk. I only use niketalk when when im bored. One good thing about niketalk is the check in codes but there's twitter for that Also this is a good site to check if your shoes are legit but my shoes are always legit. Its been years since I've done a legit check. Ive never received fake shoes. Ive received shoes with flaws but never fakes. Its like why do I even use this site. My intentions are always good. Im drunk but I don't care I stand by every word I said. Im just done with niketalk. I didn't have to post this message right here but I don't care. Most people on here don't even help out. Like I said I didn't have to post this message but if your girl has a instagram please let me know.”

greatest thing this thread produced. Lol
stop ruining the classics

giphy (10).gif

Back
Top Bottom