Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I ended up passing on these at the last min. I don't need em and 250 for some 6s is overkill.

But, looks like this release was the same old nonsense huh :lol: I wonder why they made it a draw this time.

I wouldn't call this the same old nonsense, for such a sought after shoe....a HECKKKK LOT OF PEOPLE ATE lol.

Should I pay $1300 now or we going full blown Cartman mad money and predicting a crash lol

These crashing for sure. The amount of first time winners and multiple pairs om SNKRS makes me think these are in big quantities. I mean they even paid Randy Moss to make a commercial to hype these up.

Always use PP, ApplePay, or your bank account to avoid those fraud alerts!
I hit on my bros account but SNKRS finally sent me a didn't get em notification on mine lol.

Struck out err’ where.
End.
Feature.
Xhibition.
SNS
UBIQ & they ***** ***!
Travis.com
And then SNKRS.

I’m like screw this. Then wifey texted saying she entered my size on SNKRS.

AD34E3DB-169B-41E9-85DF-E19048D3A58B.jpeg

It’s LIT!!! ?

Brooooo I think this was the TS site password. Which is why some sizes didn’t load
5624C133-5180-42C5-B3D3-E01A0DA337BC.jpeg

These crashing for sure. The amount of first time winners and multiple pairs om SNKRS makes me think these are in big quantities. I mean they even paid Randy Moss to make a commercial to hype these up.
I agree. I have a SNKRS losing streak that goes back years and I got through today. There must be a ton of pairs

Hit on these and the only other thing I ever hit on was those all red Lebron 15 Deion joints. Turns out those were on footlocker's website and stores and few days later. Seems like there is more of these than what is speculated.

They Took my money from paypal
But I wasnt selected lol what does that mean
Anyone else have this issue
Thanks in advance I feel like this has happened before and they still shipped them

Back
Top Bottom