Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nah sorry I didn’t
I figure you just line up after cut off time which should be 6 since it’s a weekday
But I also heard sometimes they give out tickets before cut off time
Is that what they said 6PM for unclaimed pairs or is that the time that u have to pickup your reserved pair

Man shut tf up. You know you won :smh:.
no, I'm srs. I should have an email or it should show in the "orders" tab of the app. I'm pretty sure everyone who hit on sneakers so far has got something other than just the "purchased" screen by now.
:nerd:

Just woke up to find out I got the dub on snkrs. 1st hit since chis in 2015. Really think these are dope but ain't gonna lie I'm gonna sell them most likely
Screenshot_20191011-100224_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I'm a little new to this, what kind of contrabands should I be stuffing into the stash pocket?

I'm starting to worry. 2 of my sneakers accounts say "purchased", but I still have no confirmation email and there is no order showing in the app. I've never had it say purchased, but get an L. wtf!?

I remember when Black Cement 3's dropped, I got a CC charge notification & PURCHASED, but it ended up being a glitch somehow & I didn't get them.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to you. :smh::smh:

PO

Last edited:
Got an 8.5 from the SNKRS Draw this morning. Still waiting for the confirmation email, but it feels good to finally win something since the Black OVO 10s :lol:

I got pending charge for $162..anyone get emails for hoodie? i can’t find mine. congrats to those that cook. And for
L- team...we got sbb next. let’s gooo

Back
Top Bottom