Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

they will charge tax soon, goat isn’t charging tax but I bet they will on the 1st.
It all depends on where you live but it think around 35, maybe more, states are now charging taxes to buyers. If you check, GOAT may already be charging tax. Take it to the screen where you have to slide to pay and you should see tax. I got hit with Stock X first on either June 1st or July 1st of this year and then the month after on the 1st GOAT and eBay followed suit. You are right though if GOAT doesn’t charge you tax right now while eBay and Stock X are, GOAT will definitely charge tax soon so buy your shoes while you can. Grailed and Sneaker Con for whatever reason have yet to implement tax and for me it’s been 3-4 months since resale sites started charging tax

Put in multiple bids on eBay yesterday as multiple sellers flaked at the last minute to get more watching stockx I guess but woke up this morning to a offer accepted $575 shipped let's get it! Patients is key I almost let stockx rape me with their $50 tax smh...
1 - usually a reason why eBay prices are cheaper. I'd be careful
2 - its almost 2020 and you're still using "rape" when discussing sneakers.. :smh:

So glad I got a W on these. Already one of my favorite pairs.
20191016_172153.jpg

20191016_175026.jpg

20191016_213838.jpg

Stockx I swear..... countless payment error/payment denies on the Travis Scott’s 6 yesterday, but the BC3 was easily approved (same info)

Finally got through on the size 6.5y yesterday, and today just got through on the size 8.

27B43953-4656-4CB8-B5F6-EDEF60835D03.png
same thing happened to me like 10 tries. I ended up buying both pairs I wanted from GOAT. They haven’t started charging tax so I got both cheaper than stockx was charging but still ridiculous.

Does anyone else tie the laces behind the tongues so that you can just slip them on? I’ve always struggled to get the 6s to look the way I like without putting the lace lock on the bottom lace. I do like that style too. I think this is how I’m going to do it for a while.
CBCA6016-B8CA-4D2F-9C31-3798712137F4.jpeg
5CB6DCF3-5D95-4F00-BBB4-E4F8F1E41704.jpeg
6F76A464-13AF-4C60-987F-A064BCA93843.jpeg
I wear with the lace lock in the front but also just tie the knot in the front as well.

1 - usually a reason why eBay prices are cheaper. I'd be careful
2 - its almost 2020 and you're still using "rape" when discussing sneakers.. :smh:
1- ebay prices are the same as stockx and if you know how to shop it's not a problem fakes are coming from everywhere so....
2- don't live by words good morning!

Does anyone have any review/thoughts on the quality of the black tee that dropped with the 6's? Was eyeing it & found a deal for retail, and just curious on if it's a dope enough shirt to cop. Thanks in advance.

Travis-Scott-Jordan-Tee-Black.jpg

Does anyone have any review/thoughts on the quality of the black tee that dropped with the 6's? Was eyeing it & found a deal for retail, and just curious on if it's a dope enough shirt to cop. Thanks in advance.

Travis-Scott-Jordan-Tee-Black.jpg

I saw it in person at State St and was nothing special to me but if you like it enough don't worry about what others think.

same thing happened to me like 10 tries. I ended up buying both pairs I wanted from GOAT. They haven’t started charging tax so I got both cheaper than stockx was charging but still ridiculous.

At first I thought it was because stockx was blocking my payment due to me entering a jersey address and my credit card have a billing address of NY. But then I saw that they accepted that same form of payment with the BC3, and then later on today.

All that trouble just to avoid sales tax.... it’s a killer

Back
Top Bottom