Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I havn't been watching the thread since i struck out on the 6's so i might of missed a post but im gonna cop on the aftermarket. What's the biggest difference between fakes and Legit pairs?

7B83995E-A539-4D01-8E7F-A8C30DF45ACA.jpeg

This release has been the biggest pain in my butt to cop.

I never thought my best option was GOAT. LOL

May just buy off them and forget about this nonsense.

1 - usually a reason why eBay prices are cheaper. I'd be careful
2 - its almost 2020 and you're still using "rape" when discussing sneakers.. :smh:
As a reseller on eBay, true be careful but it’s fine to buy if U do your research, get pix especially since eBay allows returns. and StockX does not.

Curious where these will end up months from now. The 10.5 s are still 775-800, which was where they were before the promo, which made them drop to closer to 700, but hard to know where these will end up.

What happened lol
I left my bid up by mistake bought a pair I don’t mind buying the pair the seller takes the full 72hrs and watches the market and sends the shoes at 6:00 pm tonight that’s what got me tight. So at 1:11 pm today I send them a ticket with a picture of the sale time and say he failed to send shoes within the time cancel my order. Dude writes back and says the shoes are on the way please be patient. I blacked I was like what... THIS IS YOUR POLICY, I spazzed and said I’ll do a chargeback I don’t care, cancel the order or it’s on y’all. Like I have a pair already, I don’t mind the second pair but im gonna have to sit on it for two-three weeks to get my money back, but you have A POLICY YOU SIDE WITH THE BUYER CAUSE THATS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR TRASH COMMISSION, f outta here.

I left my bid up by mistake bought a pair I don’t mind buying the pair the seller takes the full 72hrs and watches the market and sends the shoes at 6:00 pm tonight that’s what got me tight. So at 1:11 pm today I send them a ticket with a picture of the sale time and say he failed to send shoes within the time cancel my order. Dude writes back and says the shoes are on the way please be patient. I blacked I was like what... THIS IS YOUR POLICY, I spazzed and said I’ll do a chargeback I don’t care, cancel the order or it’s on y’all. Like I have a pair already, I don’t mind the second pair but im gonna have to sit on it for two-three weeks to get my money back, but you have A POLICY YOU SIDE WITH THE BUYER CAUSE THATS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR TRASH COMMISSION, f outta here.
u didn't tell us if they agreed to refund u or not. c'mon dawg. cliffhangers suck.

Do these fit like other 6s, carmines, seahawks? Im normally a 10 but bought those joints in 10.5. These might be the first pair of kicks i pay resale for lol

size 10 are $900+ vs size 10.5 mid 700s

Back
Top Bottom