Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m sure this has already been asked but how do the suede hoodies fit? I wear an XL in almost all hoodies but I could get away with a large in a few. I’m afraid if I get an XL it will be too big and baggy but of course I don’t want it to be too small with a large. Any help would be greatly appreciated

trav2swag2.jpg

Man, Nike Canada Pair still hasn't arrived and I'm stressed. The tracking shows a label has been created but that's basically it from Canada Post. Last update was the 14th. Only thing I can think of is it's been sitting at customs since then because of the long weekend we had.

Travis shoulda did a mocha 6 low with some pink hints.. but that’s way too far ahead of any drip he capable of, the audacity of those woulda been stupid.

Man, Nike Canada Pair still hasn't arrived and I'm stressed. The tracking shows a label has been created but that's basically it from Canada Post. Last update was the 14th. Only thing I can think of is it's been sitting at customs since then because of the long weekend we had.

if you are still waiting on movement when historically you've had it by now them joints not coming.

What happens if you file a charge back on a sx purchase you ordered says delivered but wasn't there when you got home? If someone jacked it off your doorstep?

Last edited:
My boy didn’t know how stockx worked when it first came out bought two pairs of same shoe did chargeback thinking they charged him twice his IP and account was banned he couldn’t make another

So did he keep the shoes and get his money back? Also I mean what if your pack was stolen. Just curious how it works....

So did he keep the shoes and get his money back? Also I mean what if your pack was stolen. Just curious how it works....

He did get to keep both shoes and money from ONE order, to this day he does not have a stockx account. Since the package was stolen I would contact stockx and let them do an investigation, call UPS or FedEx etc.

In my boys case he’s just stupid, he regrets it he even tried to tell them it was a mistake and they said nah.

Back
Top Bottom