Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Finally got a chance to wear this the other night.

FEC569CC-837B-4EA4-BCEE-917825DF49CB.jpeg

Bought the olive hoodie (XL) off of eBay for $240 shipped. I had $45 in eBay bucks so after tax is was $214. The more I wore the shoes, the more I thought I needed the hoodie. I just hope it’s the right size
What's retail? Might snag a sz L

That fact that people are paying resale for a preorder hoodie/collection that was available all dam day is nuts, but to pay that resale on any of those items after the fact & nothing’s expected to ship for at least 5+ weeks is even worse ??‍♂️

That fact that people are paying resale for a preorder hoodie/collection that was available all dam day is nuts, but to pay that resale on any of those items after the fact & nothing’s expected to ship for at least 5+ weeks is even worse ??‍♂️
Some ppl have in hand now hence them reselling. So yes people are paying to get them now vs 4 weeks from now

Some ppl have in hand now hence them reselling. So yes people are paying to get them now vs 4 weeks from now
When you placed orders for all those items shipping was that far out, I bought the hoodie. Who on nt has had shipping for any of the Jordan x Cactus Jack Highest capsule? Shid let me know so I can email about my order.

When you placed orders for all those items shipping was that far out, I bought the hoodie. Who on nt has had shipping for any of the Jordan x Cactus Jack Highest capsule? Shid let me know so I can email about my order.
It's most likely ppl on the in friends family anyone who can get merch soon. Sx only give you two days to ship so they have in hand now. Prices will plummet when regular orders hit.

Anyone have the pants? I want to pick up the greys since I can rock with the lows and hi’s.

hows the material? They make you run faster? Or are they waterproof so you can inflate with air and float on water?
Trying to justify this $180 purchase lol

Anyone have the pants? I want to pick up the greys since I can rock with the lows and hi’s.

hows the material? They make you run faster? Or are they waterproof so you can inflate with air and float on water?
Trying to justify this $180 purchase lol

According to Nike.com material can increase penile size by 2.4 inches.

I cant for the life of me imagine having to spend that much on a pair of shoes. I have them, and have had every Travis Scott, although at retail...............But i`ve never liked any pair enough to pay more than retail.

Back
Top Bottom