Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn, y’all rich. :nthat:

Big sigh on the high’s...|l

I just can't believe the 1s are going for so much on the resell market. My size 8 is $1800 - $1900..... :sick:

$1800 - $1900 for a pair of sneakers that retailed at $175 is absurd to me. Maybe one day when I'm in a much better situation financially that I can splurge that much and not think twice about it.

My size 10 is 1.5k now. Could’ve gotten them when they dipped to like $800 but I still couldn’t pull the trigger. I ain’t missing no meals neither. Most I ever paid for a pair of Jordan’s was $610 for the Union BT’s. Was team retail for the longest, but got sick of missing out. :frown:

Back when my size (7.5) for the highs was $1200 I debated getting 2 pairs and sitting on one. Ended up not doing it since it seemed like a lot of money to sit on, but now I feel foolish :smh:

Another question : if you scan the QR code on the shoebox or tags on the inside? Where does the QR lead to? snkrs app or nike website? anybody try it?

Just got my 6s and they barely glow in the dark, one shoe is brighter than the other. False alarm?

do i have to leave the soles in the sun a little? lol

Last edited:
Question of the month. In for the same. I’m just trying to get enough back to cop the highs or 4s and lows.
Lol you going be waiting some years buddy. Depending on size these ain't going move up like the highs. Eventually yes they will get there but by then highs will be double what they are now.

E2F141A0-1CA3-49A6-A064-F1FE0ACFF611.jpeg
8FCA92A2-D93C-4FB6-A13E-15A466E29DEE.jpeg
72FAC706-5DBC-43D6-A83E-14FDEFE658CF.jpeg
6B10CB7C-31B1-497C-AB98-B622FBF3EB19.jpeg
Apparel just got in, & I gotta say I’m impressed!!! They quality of everything is top notch, & I can absolutely rock any of this with other sneakers besides the 6s, green is my favorite color too ? everything fits really good as well & I would say it’s all tts.

No word on my yellow hoodie yet, but if you guys are getting shipping, that’s a good sign??‍♂️
I ordered mire stuff but I made the mistake of shipping when the last item is ready smdh. The yellow hoodie is the only one I selected ship separately smh

I ordered mire stuff but I made the mistake of shipping when the last item is ready smdh. The yellow hoodie is the only one I selected ship separately smh
I see, that’s all I ordered tho, I should see movement soon. I’m kinda regretting not ordering that brown/red tee now ??‍♂️??

Back
Top Bottom