Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I ordered mire stuff but I made the mistake of shipping when the last item is ready smdh. The yellow hoodie is the only one I selected ship separately smh
Just saw my order and I chose ship when last item is ready too :smh:
I ordered a crap load of stuff

og’s
8A101CEC-0F09-4A37-AD54-F0CD2D787E7C.jpeg

I really want to cop the suede hoodie. I originally wanted (and entered for) the grey one, because I figured it would go with more of my kicks. But I think I like the olive one looks nicer. The detail in the embroidery and the red pops better than it does on the grey.

What do you guys (who like the faux-suede Jordan hoodie) think?

one of my look mom I can fly tees was unable to be made went ahead and cancelled since I ordered 2 and I already have one.

That indent is because of the tongue of the other shoe being pressed against while in the box. Sadly that tends to happen w/ 6’s.

Owned more than 5 pairs of 6s and never had this happen. Contacted GOAT and I'll see what they say. If they won't take it back, I'll just return it. I have 3 days from the time I received it to initiate a return.

Mines will be here tomorrow. I just hope they come in legit at this point. Been binge watching real vs fake videos all week smh.
LOL Same. I ordered a black light off Amazon that'll be here today because I seen one vid where the GITD soles shine blueish under the light where fakes shine green like the GITD color..

If you buy shoes resale dont justify that **** to anyone besides who kicked in with you, eff that. I dont pay resale and miss out but I resell shoes so I look at it like "never get high on your own supply". Mad I missed these in my size but I've never had luck trying to trade for my size, oh well I guess I'll live without 'em.

Looking to buy either Travis 6 or Travis 1 Low. Both are pretty much the same price right now in my size. What do you all think is the better buy right now?

Back
Top Bottom