Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Thats total BS about what happened at Space Village. Houston has been consistently been getting crapped on and this is the thanks they get? SMH. It isnt any better than Trophy Room here in Orlando.

Nyc ATL Chi resellers Cooked big time , also HTown resellers re-cut the line after getting the gold wristbands , people in line called em out but head of security couldn’t verify if they had “cut” even tho people were showing pics of the line they took and those dudes weren’t in the pics which is clear evidence , also the fake wristbands were easy AF to make they sold em at Party City , same color etc , all they did was print space village on em , saw dudes on IG flaunting 10+ pairs

Man at this point y'all gotta start cutting line and cheating the system too cause that's wild.

People are lining up again at SPACE again 🤣🤣🤣

Heard peeps slept in their car
5BFB7EB1-244B-4EF9-ABA1-6C0EB4C8BCAD.jpeg

If you're a regular dude looking to get a pair of shoes to wear, it's a complete waste of time to go to a big release like that. It's a job to a lot of people and they are going to prepare and plan to screw you in any way possible. They will have an in with the security and/or store. It sucks but that's just how it is. Don't even waste your time.

I do feel bad for the 14 year old kid that loves TS and that doesn't know better and thinks he can sit in line long enough to get a pair. He has no chance.

The spot was out there but i don't have an android phone to spoof

i found an old galaxy the other day but it said snkrs wouldn't work on it lmaoo

If you're a regular dude looking to get a pair of shoes to wear, it's a complete waste of time to go to a big release like that. It's a job to a lot of people and they are going to prepare and plan to screw you in any way possible. They will have an in with the security and/or store. It sucks but that's just how it is. Don't even waste your time.

I do feel bad for the 14 year old kid that loves TS and that doesn't know better and thinks he can sit in line long enough to get a pair. He has no chance.

Exactly...cats said resellers from other cities flew out for the release. Them fools didn't book a flight, and a room if they didn't know they would get their pairs. It was done from the jump.

This has got to be a joke. It's freaking Tuesday,! And resell on these aint even that high.on the new forces.

If they dumb enough to stand now, let them suffer. Hope they cop though.

48+ hrs for what...$400-$700? hustling backwards...only semi worth it if they could get their hands on small sizes on 1's.
No offense, but I really hate posts like this. 24 hours of standing in line may not be worth $500 to you but it is to a lot of people. That's rent for a lot of people. Your privilege is showing.

Back
Top Bottom