Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

When I enter Hanon’s raffle I always use my PayPal balance to cover the full amount, and normally enter within the last hour of the raffle.

That way my money is only gone for an hour or two max. Seems like they’re pretty good at refunding my money within an hour or so after the raffle ends when I use my PayPal balance.

they still do it, but honestly seems like they put so much effort in it and have very few winners. Theres like less than a handful of winners most of the time. I think JPS JPS hit at ubiq one time. I've been entering their raffles for 3 years straight without a win tho

Reactions: JPS
ive hit more at ubiq then i have from lapstone.. ive yet to hit from lapstone and i enter every instore/online raffle i can

both got they shady tactics though ill leave it at that

they still do it, but honestly seems like they put so much effort in it and have very few winners. Theres like less than a handful of winners most of the time. I think JPS JPS hit at ubiq one time. I've been entering their raffles for 3 years straight without a win tho

i hit off white prestos from ubiq, but thats the only time i ever hit. When i went to pick them up, all the employees were wearing the prestos as well

I hit the black Levis 4 from UBIQ. They had a decent list for that one since it was black and white. But total they probably had 150-175 pairs in the Philly location.

I hit a few raffles at Ubiq before they went the online raffle route. My biggest win from ubiq was the kaws 4s. I haven't won at lapstone in a while I think my last win was the Not for resale 1s.

im a size 8 so i really dont expect to win any raffle ever but i follow few ppl on IG from my area and i see the sames ones with wins from these 2 stores every release

in terms though yes lapstone is 110% better then Ubiq esp because they actually do the donation stuff and i like that a lot

yeah I like that Lapstone did the donation to schools with a raffle for the TS1 highs. Though I checked the winners and one of the winner had submitted multiple entries. Still a good cause tho.

Man it seems like everyone is doing in store pick ups for their raffles. No Chicago flagships tho, this sucks for real. Anyone want to pick up my size if I win in NY, San Fran, Boston? Lol kiddin didn’t even bother to enter.

I'm sure some of Ubiq's stock leaves via backdoor, but I'm betting the raffles are near impossible to win mostly due to unrestricted online entry. Too many clout chasers entering from the other side of the country to flex W's they aren't capable of picking up to flex in their cook groups or on Twitter. Ubiq has had in store shock drops after most of their recent releases for pairs that weren't picked up, TS6s included.

I've hit exactly once at Ubiq out of 60 attempts, and it was for the baby poop green OW Terra Kigers.

Merch tie dye tee came in yesterday. I’m glad I sized up to an XL.
B0C778AC-E579-4625-8A08-3BE8EC90ACDB.jpeg
4A097257-5E49-499D-B96B-667AE3B3D22C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom