Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These are up 5% on stockx bro, I hope they rise more. Can’t wait to offload mine for a pair of OG shattereds
giphy (6).gif

Anyone get a shipping delay for the AF1s from NDC?
I feel cheated because I paid for next day air..but I probably wouldn't have won if I paid for free shipping lol

lol that conspiracy theory again. I chose free shipping, I won, they upgraded it 2 day air for me. They actually upgrade my shipping on almost everything I order from SNKRS and I always choose free shipping

lol that conspiracy theory again. I chose free shipping, I won, they upgraded it 2 day air for me. They actually upgrade my shipping on almost everything I order from SNKRS and I always choose free shipping
It's a good damn theory cause it was my first win 😂
Did you already receive tracking or is your shipment delayed as well?

It's a good damn theory cause it was my first win 😂
Did you already receive tracking or is your shipment delayed as well?

if its your first win then its not a good theory no? Unless its the first time you paid for shipping lol

Nah my pair arrived this morning.

idk. half down for me as a wide footer was def too small on the lows. ymmv

Same here. I always have to go 1/2 size up for Nike running shoes because my feet are wide and was not able to go 1/2 down in the lows. They are a little big but no slipping or uncomfortable.

I got an email directly from nike saying theres a delay
And my status is unknown now
Im just worried because i paid for next day delivery

My pair from nike still hasnt shipped either but I didnt get an email from nike saying it will be delayed or anything. What size did you get? I got a 9.5.

My pair from nike still hasnt shipped either but I didnt get an email from nike saying it will be delayed or anything. What size did you get? I got a 9.5.
sz 9, a little relieved to hear that some dont have their pair shipped out as well

Having the 1, 6, and newer AF1 really makes me want to complete the pack

That being said, the three I have are my favorite joints so I feel pretty blessed regardless

I have 1 highs, and 6's, going to find a way to get the 4's and I'm done with all of Travis's shoes unless he drops another iteration of the 3 before mentioned. Don't have any desire to own any of the Af1's. I hate the AF1 with a passion.

I feel cheated because I paid for next day air..but I probably wouldn't have won if I paid for free shipping lol
Mine got processed Sunday, started moving yesterday and actually will be here today. Supposed to be tmr.

I have 1 highs, and 6's, going to find a way to get the 4's and I'm done with all of Travis's shoes unless he drops another iteration of the 3 before mentioned. Don't have any desire to own any of the Af1's. I hate the AF1 with a passion.
you the type to enter and win just because.

hop in next time for ya boy.

These
sometimes if you chat with them they’ll refund you. I did it a couple months ago. Paid for next day air and it took 3days

My pair was free shipping should be here later today

Back
Top Bottom