Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i was about to unds these things, BUT they fit like regular af1’s; which is a half size too big. Just heads to ppl looking to buy. Both are a 9, but white fit tts. Shape is different as well.
C16D1EDF-CCC2-443F-A3B6-B3DD75B61663.jpeg
sails & whites >

Agree with griz, these last forces over the others.
eh, i like how the other forces feel more like a ts collab (branding) and the replaceable swooshes do it for me w/ those. Those last pair are amazing, but they look like they could've went to anyone (not literally anyone). I want them in a 8.5, but I probably won't be beastin like I did w/ the 1 lows.

So how much did you save there compared to buying online?

No tax and no shipping, but I traded, so no money came out of my pocket. Also, you can see what you are buying or use the legit check booth if you want there. It’s a great idea to bring shoes you don’t wear anymore and trade for something you like or missed out on. The goal for me there is to always use your inventory to trade for shoes you want.

i was about to unds these things, BUT they fit like regular af1’s; which is a half size too big. Just heads to ppl looking to buy. Both are a 9, but white fit tts. Shape is different as well.
C16D1EDF-CCC2-443F-A3B6-B3DD75B61663.jpeg

I mean you can easily tell that they're both different shape/toe box. Same thing with the OW AF1 and the OW AF1 museum series, different toeboxes and you can see the lower profile on the other. For me, the latest TS AF1 fits better true to size. Whereas the sail TS AF1, I went half size down (similar to older AF1 I used to wear) and the sail TS AF1 fits tighter.

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?

So my Birthday is this week and I’m thinking about buying a new pair of kicks. Trying to decide between a ds pair of TS AF1’s (the recent pair), TS 6’s ds, black/grey Sacai waffles ds, oatmeal Fear of God 1’s ds, or the black OW am90’s VNDS. Which would you buy?
Am90s or Trav 6s

I've watched you post this in every dedicated thread and every response is the shoe that that particular thread is dedicated to lolll. FOG1, 90, then waffles for me.

I've watched you post this in every dedicated thread and every response is the shoe that that particular thread is dedicated to lolll. FOG1, 90, then waffles for me.

That’s exactly why I posted it in all of them lol....I knew there would be bias and I was curious as to what everyone’s opinion.

Pick what you want, but personally i would pick the 90's or the 6's if they were all worth the same price.

Sacai waffles

I'd do 6's..maybe the Sacai's if you're looking at that green/orange pair.

Back
Top Bottom