Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Fakes my ***.

thats the reason we all didnt get pairs, and the reason why im gonna hold out a lil longer. i hope whoever that is ends up having to give them ****s away because how much they dont move.

Got my pair in yesterday from the Travis website
8889F389-D3D0-4F7D-BD21-49567EE7AE47.jpeg
95A16B85-A926-4026-9317-7B72E7081183.jpeg
33564304-AA21-413C-882D-D03BA16F8B6B.jpeg

Last edited:
All I know this is the first and last time I ever order any mech from the Cactus Jack website, this is joke for real...... lol, hopefully I get notification on my shirt shipping this week.........

His Stuff Just Comes When It Comes :lol:

Most Of Us Who Still Order Have Just Come To Terms With It By Now

Kinda wish I had an extra pair of Highs. I wanna turn my only pair into full-time beaters.

I'd get rid of some stuff to fund a backup, but paying over 1K for some kicks, doesn't sit right with my spirit.

Did I miss the cheapest on these? 😡 I don’t get it I bought around this time with triple black fog 1 and those ****s dropped and settled like 80 dollars cheaper but these going back up already? Will prices dip this week when more people get them in?

Did I miss the cheapest on these? 😡 I don’t get it I bought around this time with triple black fog 1 and those ****s dropped and settled like 80 dollars cheaper but these going back up already? Will prices dip this week when more people get them in?

I wouldn't count on it. I'm not seeing that many pairs around. Unless shipping is really messed up, which it could be. I bought yesterday.

Yeah bro on Wednesday my size dropped to 430$ and I was like cool I’ll wait another week and all of sudden it went back to 490$ range and it’s been steady ever since. I was impatient and bought on Wednesday so I got lucky, got a steal of a price cus dude panicked. I know he mad now

if you order merch it should be shipped. Seen on twitter some are getting their C/O 2020 shirt today.

My fortnite merch ain’t even ship yet :lol:

Seller Flaked On My $400 Agreement 2 Days After Sending Him Payment :smh:

These Clowns Gonna Mess Around And Play With The Wrong Mans Money One Of These Days :angry:

Got This Fools Home Address And Errthang! :nerd:

I agree it’s corny, but having his address ready and possibly traveling to him about it is even cornier.

Respectfully.

Back
Top Bottom