Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Never Woulda Thought Them Ugly *** Lebrons Coulda Got Me Close To A Pair Of TS 1 Lows :smh:
1596437152461.gif

I’ma Make Some Street Moves And Get Serious About These 1’s :smh:

Luckily Have Double 4’s, 6’s And SB’s To Help Cushion The Blow Some :rolleyes

Last edited:
Took the plunge and snagged the TS 6s, the second best Travis IMO (behind the 1 Highs, that I already have). Now I have the only two Travis’ I need. No to the 1 Lows and the 4s. Not the biggest AF1 fan, so while the Sails are dope, not that serious. I’m a huge lover and collector of Dunks, and I want to like the Dunk Low Travis’, but not a fan either. I have a lot of weird az Dunks, but the combo of paisley, plaid, and that weird shade of beige on the upper and outsole just is not my cup of tea.

Took the plunge and snagged the TS 6s, the second best Travis IMO (behind the 1 Highs, that I already have). Now I have the only two Travis’ I need. No to the 1 Lows and the 4s. Not the biggest AF1 fan, so while the Sails are dope, not that serious. I’m a huge lover and collector of Dunks, and I want to like the Dunk Low Travis’, but not a fan either. I have a lot of weird az Dunks, but the combo of paisley, plaid, and that weird shade of beige on the upper and outsole just is not my cup of tea.
Hope you didn't cop on stockx

Reps probably super good at this point in time. I wouldn’t be comfortable buying on the secondary market anymore. Glad I scooped both highs and lows when they first came out. Overpaid a bit for the lows, but at least I got the piece of mind since fakes are that time were pretty bad still

Back
Top Bottom