Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Reps probably super good at this point in time. I wouldn’t be comfortable buying on the secondary market anymore. Glad I scooped both highs and lows when they first came out. Overpaid a bit for the lows, but at least I got the piece of mind since fakes are that time were pretty bad still

Travis 1 High reps are still pretty bad because they don't want to correct the suede and Swoosh. Super easy to tell if you have a legit pair on hand to compare, slightly harder without.

I’m too paranoid in general so unless I get it directly from a retailer I heave doubts. Hell sometimes I get stuff from NDC and wonder if they’re legit lmao

Reps probably super good at this point in time. I wouldn’t be comfortable buying on the secondary market anymore. Glad I scooped both highs and lows when they first came out. Overpaid a bit for the lows, but at least I got the piece of mind since fakes are that time were pretty bad still

Had the dunks fail verification from goat recently. Tried stockX, they rejected two pairs I’m assuming due to fakes and refunded me. Trying my luck for the third time with Goat, we’ll see how it goes. These are for the special box btw, lots of fakes with these.

Hope you didn't cop on stockx
Hahaha. Naw. Bought from a friend who got them when they originally dropped, but never wore. Wouldn’t want to take that chance with these. Get a WAY better price this way (just over retail), and don’t have to worry about getting fakes. Looking forward to them touching down.

stockx I saw my size $460 first time I ever saw below $500 didn’t check goat
What Size Are You? :nerd:
7E61DDDD-F063-457C-9C2E-8E0D5D419443.png

My bad it wasn’t $460.00, $476 but I figured they would drop a couple bucks more at the $476 mark when that sale happened

yeah my size 270's is still in the same price range $500 as the day it released. If I didn't hit at retail, I wouldn't have even bothered to paying resale.

I'm remodeling my new house so I've been wearing them. Perfect shoe to get dirty from construction :lol:

yeah my size 270's is still in the same price range $500 as the day it released. If I didn't hit at retail, I wouldn't have even bothered to paying resale.

I'm remodeling my new house so I've been wearing them. Perfect shoe to get dirty from construction :lol:

let me get them when the house is done :nerd:

My TS6s touched down. Yeah, super glad that I have them in my possession. Such a dope pair. One thing that I’m surprised by is how strong the glow on the outsole is. Put them in the sun for like 1 minute and damn those things glow. Behind my TS1 Highs, these are my favorite Travis’. Actually, they might just be tied with my 1 Highs. They’re both dope as hell.

My TS6s touched down. Yeah, super glad that I have them in my possession. Such a dope pair. One thing that I’m surprised by is how strong the glow on the outsole is. Put them in the sun for like 1 minute and damn those things glow. Behind my TS1 Highs, these are my favorite Travis’. Actually, they might just be tied with my 1 Highs. They’re both dope as hell.

Congrats on the pickup. Yeah I was surprised too, the glow is really strong, I wear mine quite frequently on sunny days, and the nearly have an afterglow of 30min after I take them off and put them back in my storage container. I've never had any other shoes with glowing soles though, so I can't compare them to anything.

Back
Top Bottom