Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I hope they don’t shattered backboard this shoe man, the lows were pushing it.
At the same time from a business aspect I guess they know it’ll sell

He is at his peak. It stupid business wise to let the outlet die.... considering they are probably getting crazy free marketing compared to what they would have to pay with no roi. High return for marketing I see them continuing to mix shoes with entertainment/influencers on Instagram

1603540202574.png

1603540679578.png

SBB 3.0 , Mid 1 or 13's has not affected SBB 1 & 2.0 appeal or value

People was saying the same with off white x nike 2 years ago :lol: still making good stuff

that's just Sneakerhead cap

Last edited:
Damn I just checked the resell prices on the TS1 and they have shot through the roof! They’ve double in price since I last bought them. Never paid ridiculous resell on shoes before but I’m glad I did with those.
643C0AF9-9285-447F-8238-994F4A0FB134.png

Imagine letting someone else who’s making money off companies sell something you like because they “sold out”

Nah I’m tired of this guy. Nike I know your reading this.. for the love of god. Do better, or at this point just do something else.

And I’m absolutely not mad at Travis, get yours but damn.. they doing the same sh** over and over again made me tired of the damn guy. Let his collab breathe a little before doing something else.

Nike would be foolish to slow down. Travis won't be a hype machine forever, so the time to capitalize is now. (And they clearly know that.)

Also, this company is infamous for doing the same sheet, over, and over, and over. Look how many times they re release the same exact shoes...and they always sell out. :lol:

This has been the standard for years. If the machine ain't broke... why fix it ?

1500150928362.gif

Back
Top Bottom