Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Didn’t the Travis 4’s go for lower than $400 like around $300ish
I remember some folks were returning pairs because of all the flaws
If lucky you could of grabbed at the outlets

Y’all about to be calling a lot of shoes fake in the next coming weeks lol bulk orders were 20 pairs minimum.

I sound like a broken record at this point but I’m telling y’all the game is rigged.

Didn’t the Travis 4’s go for lower than $400 like around $300ish
I remember some folks were returning pairs because of all the flaws
If lucky you could of grabbed at the outlets

my boy was PUSHING them to me for $300, DS at that…I wasnt a fan of the colorway really…crazy in hindsight

Last edited by a moderator:
Before everything went crazy you could grab most soldout pairs of anything for just a few over retail
Remember when Drake and OVO was the big thing with Nike & Jordan Brand? Pepperidge Farms remembers...

Now pretty much everything that released regular-like other than the white 12s are $400 or so. If TS gets lame like Aubrey I wonder if his prices will tank too lol

they almost got me shipping box has a looksee hole in it!! :rolleyes: :frown: never the less they have arrived and my box is smoked!
20210806_160759.jpg

:smh:
20210806_160813.jpg

I got my TS4's at 300 on the nose. Homie wanted to sell me his pair for the same price a month after I got mine...I passed...woulda been a sweet double up lol.

I got my TS4's at 300 on the nose. Homie wanted to sell me his pair for the same price a month after I got mine...I passed...woulda been a sweet double up lol.
This. passed at the time for a double at 300

kicking myself now

I hit three at retail on snkrs. Sold one for 330, one is being worn on occasion and still have another ds. Sizes 11, 9, and 8.5. Will never get that lucky ever again.

It's funny that we still have people thinking that it's all about Bots to get these highly sought after limited shoes that everyone wants. As i get to analyze the entire system from the Resell market (apps and ig show offs that are stuntin us after releases). I've come to the conclusion that releases like this one are 80% to 90% rigged with pairs already sold to Nike Employees and their families, pairs already sold to store employees and their family members, and with additional stock caught by Botters, and additional pairs sent straight to Goat and StockX from Nike Employees who plugged in and from the people who use bots.

Like ive said repeatedly, common sense should tell ya'll the SNKRS employee and her son who were heavy in the resell market were not, i repeat were not the only people highly connected that was doing this. Pictures like the kid on ig that was just posted should tell you all what it truly is.

Inside employees along with rich surburban people have highjacked this hobby to no return. I can't wait until the youngsters of the streets make another brand that's highly available to buy just as popular as Nike is. O and it's coming, because people aren't going to care about shoes that they cant even buy to wear due to high demand and low quantity.

These games are about to get old quick with the masses, watch, this will start to just be a nich community with just old loyalists. The majority will start to not care because they can't get the shoes, and they won't even see the shoes in the streets.

It's like being so smart with doing the marketing, that you're going to shoot yourself in the foot at the same time. Imagine everybody wanting you're product's, but they can't buy it, and then they actually never even see the product visually.

It's like seeing something online that's not even really real to the majority of us. It's only reality to the people who are connected from within the inside of the company or from within the resell market.

It's funny that we still have people thinking that it's all about Bots to get these highly sought after limited shoes that everyone wants. As i get to analyze the entire system from the Resell market (apps and ig show offs that are stuntin us after releases). I've come to the conclusion that releases like this one are 80% to 90% rigged with pairs already sold to Nike Employees and their families, pairs already sold to store employees and their family members, and with additional stock caught by Botters, and additional pairs sent straight to Goat and StockX from Nike Employees who plugged in and from the people who use bots.

Like ive said repeatedly, common sense should tell ya'll the SNKRS employee and her son who were heavy in the resell market were not, i repeat were not the only people highly connected that was doing this. Pictures like the kid on ig that was just posted should tell you all what it truly is.

Inside employees along with rich surburban people have highjacked this hobby to no return. I can't wait until the youngsters of the streets make another brand that's highly available to buy just as popular as Nike is. O and it's coming, because people aren't going to care about shoes that they cant even buy to wear due to high demand and low quantity.

These games are about to get old quick with the masses, watch, this will start to just be a nich community with just old loyalists. The majority will start to not care because they can't get the shoes, and they won't even see the shoes in the streets.

It's like being so smart with doing the marketing, that you're going to shoot yourself in the foot at the same time. Imagine everybody wanting you're product's, but they can't buy it, and then they actually never even see the product visually.

It's like seeing something online that's not even really real to the majority of us. It's only reality to the people who are connected from within the inside of the company or from within the resell market.

cool. I mean it won’t stop me from clicking a few buttons on my phone and trying.

playing the lottery to try to get a pair but that’s fine. Sure I’d like the shoes but I don’t need any shoes like that.

Not going to burst anytime soon because there's still people willing to pay these insane resale prices. Social media clout and keeping up with social media is gonna keep this bubble floating. We're gonna in this thing for at least another 10-15 years if you think about what the average age of social media users are.

😂 why do want the youngsters of the streets to make another brand popular?

It’s already happened in the form of another forbidden fruit. Just check tiktok and subreddit and you’ll see. Nike leaving lots of money on the table trying to play this artificial scarcity in the digital age.

Lol

It's funny that we still have people thinking that it's all about Nike’s employees and their family reselling these highly sought after limited shoes that everyone wants. As i get to analyze the bot market (Twitter and resell groups, but nothing I actually know). I've come to theorize the conspiracy that Nike is actually selling 98% of the bots to these teenagers.

I’ve said it repeatedly to myself, common sense dictates that only Nike has the money to hire these program developers who can code these bots.

Back
Top Bottom