Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Those look crazy
In a good way or a bad way? If you’re meaning in a bad way, I’m assuming you’re meaning the Swoosh, which always looks weird in photos when I take them. With how I wear my 1s, especially 1s where the uppers are soft and not all stiff. I always get this like crease right below where the mid panel meets the collar. Which normally is no issue on 1s, but because this is the spot on the Travis where the front of the Swoosh is, it creases right there. Such is life.

Today…
7180E9F3-8060-47DC-8E0F-1C9D5E69FE62.jpeg
F i r e

In a good way or a bad way? If you’re meaning in a bad way, I’m assuming you’re meaning the Swoosh, which always looks weird in photos when I take them. With how I wear my 1s, especially 1s where the uppers are soft and not all stiff. I always get this like crease right below where the mid panel meets the collar. Which normally is no issue on 1s, but because this is the spot on the Travis where the front of the Swoosh is, it creases right there. Such is life.
Where did you cop these from?

Might be the angle/lighting, but the shade of brown is looking off, and that reverse swoosh seems to be touching too low on the midsole.

Where did you cop these from?

Might be the angle/lighting, but the shade of brown is looking off, and that reverse swoosh seems to be touching too low on the midsole.
I LUCKILY, and I know I’m DAMN LUCKY, got mine from SNKRS. I get the questions though with so many damn fakes of these. I honestly second guessed even posting my pic of these, because I was having such a hard time taking a good pic from a good angle for these in particular, and I knew between the lighting that I was in, and not being able to get a good angle of the side of shoe, I just knew I’d get some questions here. I know it’s not malicious from y’all though. Well I know NT wouldn’t be NT without someone screaming “Fakes,” but I know the majority of peeps here are just tryna look out.

I LUCKILY, and I know I’m DAMN LUCKY, got mine from SNKRS. I get the questions though with so many damn fakes of these. I honestly second guessed even posting my pic of these, because I was having such a hard time taking a good pic from a good angle for these in particular, and I knew between the lighting that I was in, and not being able to get a good angle of the side of shoe, I just knew I’d get some questions here. I know it’s not malicious from y’all though. Well I know NT wouldn’t be NT without someone screaming “Fakes,” but I know the majority of peeps here are just tryna look out.
You got like the screen shot from when you copped? Cause more and more ppl are gonna say they are fakes.

I don’t think they’re fake, I’m just sayin.

I even told my wife like “I know how NT is gonna be.” :lol:

She was like “they know you’re in a wheelchair and that’s just how the shoe bends with how your feet sit in the shoe right?”

I was like “these dudes ain’t tryna hear that, ESPECIALLY with this pair. They deem ANYTHING as “off,” regardless of how they’re fitting, lighting, whatever, they’re gonna say something and accuse you of wearing fakes.”:lol:

Same shoe, but not on foot clearly. These always look best to me when I take them off and can take a straight on pic without worrying about folding or bending from me wearing them. Though I know this doesn’t mean sht to some, and unless they were there holding my hand during the purchasing process they’ll always be fake to them.
BEA59599-A336-4930-90EC-858A8EE7B03E.jpeg

Last edited:
Speaking of highs, idk why but the last 6 months. I’ve had this thought of trading my highs for either the reverse mochas or the frag low…

Those frag lows are absolutely beautiful but i’d know i’d have remorse letting them go

should’ve grabbed a second pair when i bought the first high to use as tradebait

Same shoe, but not on foot clearly. These always look best to me when I take them off and can take a straight on pic without worrying about folding or bending from me wearing them. Though I know this doesn’t mean sht to some, and unless they were there holding my hand during the purchasing process they’ll always be fake to them.
BEA59599-A336-4930-90EC-858A8EE7B03E.jpeg
Crazy how resell prices make shoes that were only $170 to begin with seem fake to the people who don’t own them.

Speaking of highs, idk why but the last 6 months. I’ve had this thought of trading my highs for either the reverse mochas or the frag low…

Those frag lows are absolutely beautiful but i’d know i’d have remorse letting them go

should’ve grabbed a second pair when i bought the first high to use as tradebait
I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows, so I personally couldn’t make that trade, but the Reverse Mochas are pretty damn dope IMO. I wish they were a High, or even a Dunk SB Low.

Back
Top Bottom