Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

finally took the laces bag off these

been wearing all weekend

00F74C9C-F952-4919-A9A6-9B24FCE6ACF1.jpeg

My pair is still DS but I’ve itching to wear them soon. Such a dope shoe

Escalate this as much as you can. Hopefully you get connected with someone who can actually do something you. I had an issue where a pair of royals just never got delivered. I had probably spoken to 10 different people via chat and in the phone and eventually almost 2 months passed still no shoes. One day i got a call from some manager that said they were able to locate a pair for and they’d ship out over night and they even let me apply a 20% discount

The zip tie is part of the aesthetics, part of the design of Off White. So not sure why it's stupid. Do you think they spent 4-6 years fighting to trade mark it just because?
Bro bc it’s a zip-tie on your shoes 🤣🤣🤣

It looks ******ed and it cracks me up bc people think they look fly as f*** with it on lol

And this isn’t the off-white thread anyway

lol I was debating either the olives or khakis to break out. Olives just felt long overdue I like both colorways though
I’ll be honest the only reason I haven’t worn them is cause I always over think wearing olive lmao I have olive shirts, hoodies, hats and im like those will look great with the 6s. But then when the time comes I feel like it’s OD and I’m all olived out. :lol:

And I know I’m definitely over thinking it and I don’t even have to wear olive with them. In the moment though I wear something else and go the path of least resistance lol

Escalate this as much as you can. Hopefully you get connected with someone who can actually do something you. I had an issue where a pair of royals just never got delivered. I had probably spoken to 10 different people via chat and in the phone and eventually almost 2 months passed still no shoes. One day i got a call from some manager that said they were able to locate a pair for and they’d ship out over night and they even let me apply a 20% discount
K Kierris
I wanna say thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 had a lost shipment issue with Nike he escalated and got a pair sent to him directly from headquarters.

Chat is useless.

Call and explain the situation. They'll tell you they can't get another pair and the only option is refund. Explain how much it'd cost for you to get the shoe on the resale market, something you rightfully ordered from them at retail. They'll continue being useless, so ask for a case number to be created and to speak with a manager. Manager should get back to you within a couple days with hopefully better news, but keep emphasizing the situation (and the merchandise involved) and that you want to be directed to the Nike Elite team. Gotta keep pressing them by email and phone with this case number and situation and hope it gets to Elite.

I gave them options on how to make it right....tho your situation is different because you got nothing. I got the wrong pair of shoes (ordered Bred Reimagineds). Told them either let me keep the shoes they sent (wrong size of the Marina Blue) free of charge to cover the cost of me getting the Breds secondary market, give me a gift card that covers the cost over the retail price, or send me what I actually ordered. Once it got to Elite....someone from Beaverton personally sent me the Reimagineds (he called me to apologize and then got my card info for a new charge). Sent the Marinas back. Took 3 weeks, but it means nothing to them to do the right thing. It's their shipping partner; they need to own up to the mistake.

Best of luck.....PM if I can help more.

Thank you for being straight up with me... How do I go about dealing with this? Just call Nike and request a refund? I was gonna gift them to my little cousin who graduated last weekend.

Sorry for not getting back to you quicker, but yeah you’ve received good advice above. Go with that and good luck!

Sorry for not getting back to you quicker, but yeah you’ve received good advice above. Go with that and good luck!
Chat is useless.

Call and explain the situation. They'll tell you they can't get another pair and the only option is refund. Explain how much it'd cost for you to get the shoe on the resale market, something you rightfully ordered from them at retail. They'll continue being useless, so ask for a case number to be created and to speak with a manager. Manager should get back to you within a couple days with hopefully better news, but keep emphasizing the situation (and the merchandise involved) and that you want to be directed to the Nike Elite team. Gotta keep pressing them by email and phone with this case number and situation and hope it gets to Elite.

I gave them options on how to make it right....tho your situation is different because you got nothing. I got the wrong pair of shoes (ordered Bred Reimagineds). Told them either let me keep the shoes they sent (wrong size of the Marina Blue) free of charge to cover the cost of me getting the Breds secondary market, give me a gift card that covers the cost over the retail price, or send me what I actually ordered. Once it got to Elite....someone from Beaverton personally sent me the Reimagineds (he called me to apologize and then got my card info for a new charge). Sent the Marinas back. Took 3 weeks, but it means nothing to them to do the right thing. It's their shipping partner; they need to own up to the mistake.

Best of luck.....PM if I can help more.
Just got off the phone with a Nike "athlete" and he asked me if I wanted to try the re-ship to which I said yes but when he looked them up he said the cactus Jack's aren't even on the board anymore which I expected... Anyways he started my refund. Thanks for the help brothers.

Just got off the phone with a Nike "athlete" and he asked me if I wanted to try the re-ship to which I said yes but when he looked them up he said the cactus Jack's aren't even on the board anymore which I expected... Anyways he started my refund. Thanks for the help brothers.

I would have asked if you could speak to a manager

Wore my Gold TS Air Maxes on Saturday, bar hopping all over Long Beach. Really enjoying them more than I thought I would. Unfortunately I already got them pretty beat up, I hope I’m able to clean them up well.

Back
Top Bottom