Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Does this mean my Travis Scott's are stolen?

Screenshot_20220611-205235.png
:smh:

khakis are easier to wear, but Olives look so much better that it’s not even a comparison to me. Khakis don’t really move the needle - I didn’t care for wheat 6s and while khakis are better they’re still not very exciting imo.

I want a pair of olives but that glow on the Khakis is out of this world.

I was never a huge fan of glow in the dark gimmicks but the amount of it on the khakis really does something for the shoe. Even when it’s slight. I noticed it when I was getting in and out of the car doing errands over the weekend.

khakis are easier to wear, but Olives look so much better that it’s not even a comparison to me. Khakis don’t really move the needle - I didn’t care for wheat 6s and while khakis are better they’re still not very exciting imo.

Khakis are definitely easier to wear. Especially with how I dress. But I’m not sure I can choose which one is better. I was team olive at first but there’s just so much going on with the khakis up close and personal. It really is close for me.

My homie just got the bad news… woooooow… he don’t really get that much shoes… feel bad for him…

01CD9AA7-5870-4993-8D65-3F90FB16FE5C.png

He deserves everything that's coming to him. Threw his career away over some shoes. That's gonna be on his record for a minute
Big facts. Not smart, people are too greedy. Plus, i have to assume laser ship isn’t a big company so it’s easier to find the culprit; again not smart.

Nike should make renew their contract with all of their couriers. If a package is lost, they would need to replace the shoe. Meaning, give the buyer money to buy it in the secondary market… i know im reaching but thievery is getting out of hand and nothing really happens

Big facts. Not smart, people are too greedy. Plus, i have to assume laser ship isn’t a big company so it’s easier to find the culprit; again not smart.

Nike should make renew their contract with all of their couriers. If a package is lost, they would need to replace the shoe. Meaning, give the buyer money to buy it in the secondary market… i know im reaching but thievery is getting out of hand and nothing really happens
Yeah that's wishful thinking but SOMETHING needs to happen like you said... These dudes stealing from customers and will continue to do it because they know the repercussions will be non existent in most cases.

Yeah that's wishful thinking but SOMETHING needs to happen like you said... These dudes stealing from customers and will continue to do it because they know the repercussions will be non existent in most cases.
Exactly!!! Hopefully the stealers saw that post because they hit dude with a felony. Imagine being in jail and telling other inmates you’re in jail for stealing 11pairs of Jordan Mids lol #FreshFish

I mean Lasership stealing shoes is the best kept open secret there is. Out of 14 packages shipped by them from Nike only 12 made it to my house. I'm really surprised they got a Nike contract tbh.

I mean Lasership stealing shoes is the best kept open secret there is. Out of 14 packages shipped by them from Nike only 12 made it to my house. I'm really surprised they got a Nike contract tbh.
Ridiculous. Nike is prolly better off allocating pairs for when shoes are stolen. Even it isn’t our size!

My first experiences with laser ship were always with Amazon. I don’t win enough with Nike to give an accurate data set but I haven’t had anthony stolen coming from Nike or adidas yet. But my sister got a pair of pandas on the latest restock that ended up getting stolen

Back
Top Bottom