Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

khakis are easier to wear, but Olives look so much better that it’s not even a comparison to me. Khakis don’t really move the needle - I didn’t care for wheat 6s and while khakis are better they’re still not very exciting imo.
To me it’s not a “it’s not even a comparison” type of difference, but I agree that while the Khakis are easier to wear, the Olives are the better of the two. The Khakis are in particular much easier to wear for me because I don’t do Timbs. My “Timbs” are my Khaki Trav 6s, All-Star AZGs, and Wheat Jordan 1s, but the Travs get way more wear than the other two mentioned pairs.

Still a toss up for me
2E91E12D-ACFB-44E2-85BC-077FB2C7E3B7.jpeg

For the folks that own 6’s, did ya size down? I’m a 12 and felt like i was swimming in a 12. Ended up size swapping for 11.5

For the folks that own 6’s, did ya size down? I’m a 12 and felt like i was swimming in a 12. Ended up size swapping for 11.5
Yes. 6s are the only Jordans I've ever had to size down in. I bought the UNC joints a half size down and they fit me perfect. I now have to sell all my old 6s because they are too big.

0.5 down for me. But i went regular size on the travs bc i felt i had a better shot at getting them in 9.5 than a 9 lol
Lol i kinda do the same thing. I’m like there’s probably a lot more 12’s made than 11.5… so size 12 it is and I’ll just size swap if it’s too big (pause). Lol

Yes. 6s are the only Jordans I've ever had to size down in. I bought the UNC joints a half size down and they fit me perfect. I now have to sell all my old 6s because they are too big.
The other ishhh for me is, i feel like has changed their sizing, for shoes now vs. before. I feel like things now run bigger than like 5 years ago

Back
Top Bottom