Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m definitely jealous of y’all after the Lows. I personally just can’t do Jordan 1 Lows (they look weird on me IMO), but the Reverse Mocha colorway is clean as hell.

I’ve been eyeing prices on the khakis the last few months and prices dipped a lot in the last few days. Finally pulled the trigger on a pair for my nephew. Size 10 for $382 on GOAT. That same size was almost $500 not too long ago.
interesting in the confirmation email it shows the pair was “pre-authorized” and already at the GOAT warehouse.

I’ve been eyeing prices on the khakis the last few months and prices dipped a lot in the last few days. Finally pulled the trigger on a pair for my nephew. Size 10 for $382 on GOAT. That same size was almost $500 not too long ago.
interesting in the confirmation email it shows the pair was “pre-authorized” and already at the GOAT warehouse.
I just ordered a pair from SX & they didn’t pass lol

I’m definitely jealous of y’all after the Lows. I personally just can’t do Jordan 1 Lows (they look weird on me IMO), but the Reverse Mocha colorway is clean as hell.
You can rock em bro. If you can rock a dunk low and an AJ 1 high you can rock these

Lowkey if i got the lows i’d be down to trade them for both air maxes and both trainers :lol:

Lowkey if i got the lows i’d be down to trade them for both air maxes and both trainers :lol:
2672232A-6C06-4642-AA09-FE4DAF06D28E.gif

$382 shipped ?

Just my prediction but those Travis AJ1 lows releasing in a couple weeks should be fairly attainable on the resale market(feel that’s how most people obtain their pairs who buy to wear).

I’m seeing $600-800 dollar range. No more than $1,000.

Again, just my prediction.

Just my prediction but those Travis AJ1 lows releasing in a couple weeks should be fairly attainable on the resale market(feel that’s how most people obtain their pairs who buy to wear).

I’ll be surprised to see under 1K for the big sizes

Someone come up with the % on if us peasants will be able to cop for retail? Say, 0.037% just to be generous?

As a self admitted hype beast I’m retail only. I have the OG lows and they are awesome kicks, but the color blocking on these is blah.

Someone come up with the % on if us peasants will be able to cop for retail? Say, 0.037% just to be generous?
I don’t think over 5 NT members hit on either Fragment release last year. SNKRS or Travis Scott website.

I’d happily pay $600-$800 for these reverse mocha’s in a size 10. However, that’s a fantasy… one could dream 😂. These will be $1.2k + min

Back
Top Bottom