Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Mail day via nike snkrs!
AED36AAC-8C6F-4BA5-9ABF-55FF24D07169.jpeg
Pink laces >>>
Reminds me of the Neopolitan ice cream, lol.

LopyXa0.jpg

Man I didn't realize these were suede :sick:

I'd still cop for retail but people are insane paying Stockx prices for these with another release and potentially two better color ways dropping as well.

Also can someone remind me of a dope suede Jordan 1 model?

The actual, non-mock-up of the red TS didn’t look like a Chi colorway to me, it looked darker than varsity red and definitely looked darker than gym red

Was just at the concert and he had on a new red/black/white nike check variant. Much want. Shoulda got some merch.

L on the 33s. I actually liked the colorway too, but oh well
L here too. I had me and two other people at work put the style number into NDC at 9:50 and kept hitting refresh. Never showed up. Thought they were late releasing. Opened up SNKRS app and they were available on there. By this time is was 10:02 and it was too late. Sold Out. FYI these still wont show up with the style number.

I was about to post that it was probably the low that he was wearing...

Better view from the Grammy’s performance...
9F85E7E1-870E-41B1-92E3-FA8E9F57C6BD.jpeg
i really like that frayed swoosh on the medial side, but i dont really like 1 lows at all.. but ill prob wind up copping cause im a big ts fan :/

I ended up scoring on the 33s and actually didnt want them.. Threw my name in the hat just to throw it (Since I never ever win). But lets see when they come, may grow on me. lol.

Back
Top Bottom