Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

From Social Status Instagram -

Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 10.35.26 AM.png

Tried for the 33, but didn't hit on it. It's fine though, my priority was the patent UNC and I got those instead. Just waiting for the wider release of the TS1 and I'll be good for a while.

I wish MJ kept the brand as real as his outfits. He stayed truer to that baggy bootcut denim than he did his own sneakers. I think I saw a quote MJ said about "bury me in NT denim" on the wall in the flagship store in chicago. Right next to 'fear is only an illusion'

Props to whoever is still custom making these hammer pants for him though, I dont even think Ross has that cut anymore.

Imagine meeting Jordan himself in person and you got on some wack game royals while he's hitting you with some travis scotts

Im sorry but the more I look at MJs outfit the more I see. Its mesmerizing.

He's wearing a Jumpman tshirt with Jordan 1s on...
The Jumpman is him...
201602_0957_aichg_sm.jpg

he's worth 2 billion dollars tho. I cant even bring myself to wear the same brand tshirt as the shoes im wearing and I only have like 2 thousand on me. To each his own I guess.

Still though, seeing Jordan in new Jordans still has an effect on me. That pic of him in the TS1s makes them official.

It’s amazing the pull he still has even to today...Seeing him in a pair of sneakers, even with his mid 90’s style still makes them mandatory...

It’s hard to explain to the younger crowd out there just how popolar he was back in the 80’s and 90’s...

I really feel like that fit MJ has on is a little more tame compared to previous times

Imagine the crazy comments he’d get if he stepped out wearing a modern fashion heavy outfit...At this point anything other than these types of clothes on him would be odd looking to me...

The shoes are official because MJ wore them so you mopes should still be rocking Jean's like your daddy :lol: own that **** hombres

Travs are still weak af I don't care if Jesus was wearing them... but he would never abandon his OG sandals

Back
Top Bottom