Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ok, thanks for solid advice. be sure to let us know how it works out for you in few months..
I'll let u know when I get the brown 1's and the 6's....all coming from Zadeh as well...ive been using his services since 2015 so you all can stay ZZZzzzz....

mikey #2.

one mikey leaves, and another takes his place. :rofl:
Why did I get a pm from another poster telling me not to blow up the spot???....there are people who are in the know and people who are just skeptical and talk out they behind...lol @ comparing Zadeh to Mikey...proof is all on Instagram....

I just can’t do pre-orders...Throwing money at an aftermarket price without even trying to get them at retail first is just not in my playbook...

If you strike out at retail then hit the aftermarket all you like...

No hate, do you...But I’m not counting myself out without at least trying for retail first...

I just can’t do pre-orders...Throwing money at an aftermarket price without even trying to get them at retail first is just not in my playbook...

No hate, do you...But I’m not counting myself out without at least trying for retail first...

All FACTS here, I’ve done one pre order and it was like $20 over retail. Paying $100s over retail without trying is not the move.

When I didn't have children and the time to waist on release days that was my way of thinking....i don't have time in my profession but I have the money so pre ordering for me works...I still have connects as well but IMO you can't go wrong with Zadeh....bruh has a proven track record....

I just can't even imagine preordering something that hasn't even been confirmed for release yet, possibly not even in production yet. We haven't actually seen a photo of that shoe, just a couple mockups so far.

Why would anyone even bother having their money tied up that long, especially with the chance that the shoe doesn't even exist. Zadeh does this for every mockup too, just a cash grab lol

ou5tz5.jpg
....paid a nice amount but I'm sure they going to go for more...
No longer listed?

I just can't even imagine preordering something that hasn't even been confirmed for release yet, possibly not even in production yet. We haven't actually seen a photo of that shoe, just a couple mockups so far.

Why would anyone even bother having their money tied up that long, especially with the chance that the shoe doesn't even exist. Zadeh does this for every mockup too, just a cash grab lol
So we gonna act like he doesn't do refunds?....I have money and patience so it's not a problem...

So we gonna act like he doesn't do refunds?....I have money and patience so it's not a problem...

Of course you will get your money back if the resell price goes up.. If they are reselling for $800 in your size, you think he is gonna honor your preorder? Not a chance. Meanwhile, that entire time it was a zero interest loan. You are very nice guy to do that for such an old friend.

No longer listed?
Bruh sign up for his emails....this is ain't just some basic pre order....its more like a guaranteed pre order if the shoe drops...he did the red "no resale" 1's starting at $200 for the pre-order....now look at what they go for?...damn I guess i did blow up the spot....

Of course you will get your money back if the resell price goes up.. If they are reselling for $800 in your size, you think he is gonna honor your preorder? Not a chance. Meanwhile, that entire time it was a zero interest loan. You are very nice guy to do that for such an old friend.
Lmao....actually i won't but keep hating...lol you try and put people on in here and get met with bs...same ol NT....

Lmao....actually i won't but keep hating...lol you try and put people on in here and get met with bs...same ol NT....

That's cool if you have past experience with him. Sorry man, don't mean to be so negative but I've tried so many pre-sellers in the past with no luck. I think we all just trying to look out for you but not doing great job communicating. Sounds like you got a good history with the guy, so bet of luck on the drop.

NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS - IF ORDER IS REQUESTED TO BE CANCELLED EVEN IF NOT SHIPPED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 40% FEE, NO EXCEPTION. SO PLEASE SURE PRIOR TO ORDER

Pre Orders are in general guaranteed. There are ONLY a few exceptions in which a pre order would not be and we would have to refund (in which that then becomes on the brand and is not subject to a cancellation fee due to not your request). One, is if the release is completely cancelled with no foreseeable planned release of any kind. This does not mean if a release is delayed or keeps getting pushed back by the brand. That is NOT considered the release being cancelled and would still be subject to a cancellation fee. For example, the Jordan Retro 12 Cherry’s were supposed to release in 2016. They got pushed back to end of 2016, then early 2017, and now later in 2018. We are not subject to a brand pushing back a release date; thus if cancellation requested will be subject to fee.
A pre order must be 10 months or more past the date you placed the order and from that 10 months on have no foreseeable release time/date (confirmed on our end) to be able to get a full refund without any cancellation fee. If it has been 10 months from the time you placed the order for the item, and still not rough time of release, you may then request a refund and there will be no cancellation fee. Thus a full refund. Again it must be 10 months past order date no matter what to qualify for full refund. The only exception that can be made subject to our decision is full store credit can be offered prior to the 10 months. So if it is prior to 10 months you can email us and we may consider store credit but not a refund. The order must be able to be refunded and if is not due to your payment information changing or some nature like that only store credit can be given

3p0xBIo.gif

NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS - IF ORDER IS REQUESTED TO BE CANCELLED EVEN IF NOT SHIPPED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 40% FEE, NO EXCEPTION. SO PLEASE SURE PRIOR TO ORDER

Pre Orders are in general guaranteed. There are ONLY a few exceptions in which a pre order would not be and we would have to refund (in which that then becomes on the brand and is not subject to a cancellation fee due to not your request). One, is if the release is completely cancelled with no foreseeable planned release of any kind. This does not mean if a release is delayed or keeps getting pushed back by the brand. That is NOT considered the release being cancelled and would still be subject to a cancellation fee. For example, the Jordan Retro 12 Cherry’s were supposed to release in 2016. They got pushed back to end of 2016, then early 2017, and now later in 2018. We are not subject to a brand pushing back a release date; thus if cancellation requested will be subject to fee.
A pre order must be 10 months or more past the date you placed the order and from that 10 months on have no foreseeable release time/date (confirmed on our end) to be able to get a full refund without any cancellation fee. If it has been 10 months from the time you placed the order for the item, and still not rough time of release, you may then request a refund and there will be no cancellation fee. Thus a full refund. Again it must be 10 months past order date no matter what to qualify for full refund. The only exception that can be made subject to our decision is full store credit can be offered prior to the 10 months. So if it is prior to 10 months you can email us and we may consider store credit but not a refund. The order must be able to be refunded and if is not due to your payment information changing or some nature like that only store credit can be given

3p0xBIo.gif

:lol:

3p0xBIo.gif

Yeah that’s rough...

Back
Top Bottom