Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man lookin like holding fast at 711 for a 13 paid off. Back to 800 already. 24 hours hasnt even passed :lol: wtf

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 1.07.31 PM.png
:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
Awe Man!

figured prices would go down wed and thursday for final deliveries. that reverse swoosh pushed the demand over the top. these shoes woulda been alright if it was the regular direction

Meh.. I still have faith. There are plenty of people like me who miss packages because they're at work. I'm not saying I'm certain.. just hopeful :lol:

Wait... what is it about the lace bag that tells if they are legit? I just got my SNKRS pair in but the “factory” lacing was pretty loose and has me paranoid now that someone returned fakes from the earlier shock drops .... I’m just paranoid I’m sure lol

their sales data is from all over. not just stockx. maybe thats why things seem wonky sometimes.

Josh (CEO) confirmed on Twitter earlier this year, that they went with only posting sales that occur on their platform now. But yeah, that's how it used to be, and it was definitely questionable. :smh:

PO

So 2 fedex drivers have came to my complex and they both don’t have the package. I called fedex and they told that is still in route for delivery before 4..
I got shirts and hoodie all 3 different transaction

Wait... what is it about the lace bag that tells if they are legit? I just got my SNKRS pair in but the “factory” lacing was pretty loose and has me paranoid now that someone returned fakes from the earlier shock drops .... I’m just paranoid I’m sure lol
Bruh get out with that non sense. Humble bragging ain't it.

Sorry I thought I read that real pairs had the red lining on the lace bags lmao, and mine don’t. Now I tracked back and saw the fake pairs do.

come on bro

you got a legit pair :lol:

So my homeboy just got his TS1's from nike.. Dude called me panicked on his 10.5 that the pink laces were missing. I told him to look in the box and in the shoes. He found them under the left shoe tree, so the plastic ripped/detached from the plastic loop. Hes thinking of calling Nike.

I told him they aren't gonna do anything just enjoy em.

So my homeboy just got his TS1's from nike.. Dude called me panicked on his 10.5 that the pink laces were missing. I told him to look in the box and in the shoes. He found them under the left shoe tree, so the plastic ripped/detached from the plastic loop. Hes thinking of calling Nike.

Man paid like $180 for his pair and he is worried about his "sealed" laces becoming un-attached.

Your friend is ridiculous. :lol:

PO

for pink laces lmao jesus

Back
Top Bottom