Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man paid like $180 for his pair and he is worried about his "sealed" laces becoming un-attached. Your friend is ridiculous. :lol:

PO
I told him to chill the F*** out and stop bothering me here at work. He clearly only bought to resell so hes worried about the pink lace bag being detached.

So my homeboy just got his TS1's from nike.. Dude called me panicked on his 10.5 that the pink laces were missing. I told him to look in the box and in the shoes. He found them under the left shoe tree, so the plastic ripped/detached from the plastic loop. Hes thinking of calling Nike.

I told him they aren't gonna do anything just enjoy em.
Calling nike? :rofl:. Shoulda told him to stf UP not just enjoy them lol

My boy just sent me pics of how his shoes arrived.
20190515_145800.jpg
20190515_145813.jpg
GOAT accepts shoes with destroyed/no box. You have to indicate it in your listing though.

Nike just delivered. I was shocked to see the price go up 40 bucks since checking this morning on stockx. No 3rd pair for me if they dont drop further.

@cbsubliminal
Had the same happen to me with the unions. Yellow lace bag was hiding under one of the shoe trees. I was heated at first but when I was legit checking them I found em. Went from :sick::smh::wow::D:lol::evil:

Ppl citing stockX like it’s the holy bible for sneaker value.. a shoe is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.. the rest is all bull**** hype created by these 2nd market companies
Stockx shows you how much people are willing to pay for certain items. Can't blame em.

There are 57 bids $850 and up so........ I’m out for a second pair. People are not patient and going to rage cop and $1 dollar/undercut bid/sale all summer.

They are going back up to $1200, pairs coming in on top of rent due on the 1st of month, next two weeks is the time to buy!!!!

Last edited:
You know these going back to 2k so might as well dump some pairs and buy at 800-900

Your investment has room for gains

Lol I can’t believe I’m gonna pay double of what I paid for Fragment 1s to get these.. what a time.

So my homeboy just got his TS1's from nike.. Dude called me panicked on his 10.5 that the pink laces were missing. I told him to look in the box and in the shoes. He found them under the left shoe tree, so the plastic ripped/detached from the plastic loop. Hes thinking of calling Nike.

I told him they aren't gonna do anything just enjoy em.
:rofl: just got my pair. the laces were detached from the shoe as well. its bound to bust with 4 bunched up

I won't hold my breath. What's your proof? That prices went up? Yeah, that's how it works. And most people that know to check one site, know to check both (and Flight Club, and Stadium Goods, etc), so it makes sense that they all go up or down at a fairly similar rate.

Because there’s no way to know who those bids are coming from. If you placed the highest real bid at 750, but all of a sudden a new high bid of 760 comes in of 760 you assume that’s a real person but we don’t actually know that.

Back
Top Bottom