Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This all reminds me of when a boutique chain opened here. The night of the opening, the guy that owned the resell shop, a shop notorious for selling fakes, bought a Jordan 1 Blue Suede. I was in the store when he bought it. 2 hours later he posted a 45 minute breakdown on the local fb group claiming he'd bought fakes at the boutique. He had "their" fake pair and his "real pair" and went through a long breakdown. Anyone with a brain could see he was using his fake against their real in an attempt to claim they sold fakes bc they were about to destroy his business but a LOT of people actually believed it. They actually believed a 2 bit reseller over a chain with a tier 0 Nike account.

Cliffs: People are dumb

Nike ain't writing a letter like that for someone. Especially not some "product manager" at a store in Atlanta. That's not his role and he'd be fired for doing it. He doesnt even have anything to verify that shoe came from Stockx. I swear at this point people are just making up "Stockx sold me fakes!" to get clicks and views. Just like people run with "Stockx does no training!" And people actually believe it bc it's on the internet. :smh:

Whats more entertaining the truth or a lie?

I believe the whole click bait story to get views but you’d have to be pretty low to generate a 160 price tag like that if you can...but the price tag, I believe that’s on Nike. Plus ain’t nobody going to keep a pair that’s been verified and had the wrong price :lol: cmon

Also StockX buys fakes from all of the factories. They train against them. For instance that "Godkiller" pair posted a few pages back. I guarantee they have a pair. They have regular meetings to go over what to look for. I still cant believe people really think they have no training.

I believe the whole click bait story to get views but you’d have to be pretty low to generate a 160 price tag like that if you can...but the price tag, I believe that’s on Nike. Plus ain’t nobody going to keep a pair that’s been verified and had the wrong price :lol: cmon
Maybe they bought a fake pair and are saying it came from Snkrs? You can buy fake Stockx tags now. It's very easy to buy a fake and slap Stockx tag on it.

That’s possible. Bought a legit pair and a fake to get his money back. Guessing he doesn’t know about that qr code will lead to the shoes not authenticated at StockX. We’ll see what happens.

l
Historic time. An actual size 14 fake pair
Stay woke big footers :smh:

C562594C-D77E-45D1-B001-7C12169070CD.jpeg
925F8F16-EE62-4231-A580-91308689EE6B.jpeg

@TGoose killaking killaking
da shoefreak da shoefreak
charmcitykid charmcitykid
wth wow

You think prices will go up after the drop? I'm new to all this so I figured prices would drop with more pairs out there.
unless they drop 1000s of pairs, once this Houston drop happens prices will take a slight dip then these are gone forever. just look at how this has gone so far. even with all the fake talk it has not affected the price/demand AT ALL!

Last edited:
Nike ain't writing a letter like that for someone. Especially not some "product manager" at a store in Atlanta. That's not his role and he'd be fired for doing it. He doesnt even have anything to verify that shoe came from Stockx. I swear at this point people are just making up "Stockx sold me fakes!" to get clicks and views. Just like people run with "Stockx does no training!" And people actually believe it bc it's on the internet. :smh:
Exactly. Nike ain’t addressing one person individually and name dropping StockX like that in a short *** letter. That letter is fake to drag StockX down.

Seriously these authenticators go through training first and it's not like it's just an one hr training class after they are hired and they're out authenticating TS 1s. GOAT does this too with their authenticators as well. People will throw random crap out there without any basis and believe it to be fact.

Sigh I told you guys..... just because it has a $160 price tag doesn’t mean it’s fake....... like I said earlier a lot of size 14 has the wrong tag and most of the time they don’t even make fake sz14..... this is fake news.

Bought my pair on stock for 740 a few weeks ago they finally come in and all these red flags. No serial number behind tongue stitching etc. I emailed them a week ago, and they just tell me their verification team is looking at the images. smh I sold them back on stockx for a profit. Im not finna sit around here waiting on them. The shoes looked great, but my entire vibe is killed with all the fakes getting through. This shoe will forever be associated with this fake stuff, and i don't want any part of that.

wait was will smith crunching mariah back in the day?

That's not true. They do go through training. A lot of it. They have different levels of authenticators and they have to do more and more training to move up. Level 1 does gr's, level 2 does hyped mass releases like these, and level 3 does the super rare stuff that rarely comes in. They go through a 90 day training just to move up from 1 to 2. They don't have guys off the street verifying $1,000 sneakers. Doesn't mean they dont make mistakes but saying they do no training is just flat out wrong.

Source: I've been there. I worked for a sister company and went through onboarding with about 2 dozen people that work there and stay in contact with several of them. They are marketing, IT, and photography guys but we talk about all sides of it often.
Thank you idk whats not to get here I see this stock x and goat got dummies post every 10 pages. People acting like companies not training people and that everything the same. Apparently that not all business are the same idea doesnt apply to them. But for some reason nt can legit check any pair. Some of these kids probably going through more shoes than Ive even handled in my life

To Whom It May Concern

The letter that was written by the alleged product manager Rich Huges is counterfeit due to lack of authenticity. The vagueness of the letter and poor wording aren't true to the premium customer service quality of Nike. Inc. This letter is also vague. It is also false. It is what it is. Take it with grain of salt.

Thanks,

Assistant to the regional product manager, Hughes Bogus

Back
Top Bottom