Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Here goes all the peeps going to camp out at SPACE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Prob the 3rd time these dudes are lining up for this so called release! They will prob get kicked out by the cops again! Enjoy this terrible *** heat too lol

To Whom It May Concern

The letter that was written by the alleged product manager Rich Huges is counterfeit due to lack of authenticity. The vagueness of the letter and poor wording aren't true to the premium customer service quality of Nike. Inc. This letter is also vague. It is also false. It is what it is. Take it with grain of salt.

Thanks,

Assistant to the regional product manager, Hughes Bogus
:rofl: :rofl:

Here goes all the peeps going to camp out at SPACE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Prob the 3rd time these dudes are lining up for this so called release! They will prob get kicked out by the cops again! Enjoy this terrible *** heat too lol
D69EF646-8907-49E7-8C45-5523E1FDDCA2.jpeg

But the real feel is gonna be 100°
Cats Wildin!!

E8A46F54-D4F9-434C-A283-9C5653B73E5F.jpeg

Will you try at all?

That’s big Hell 2 the NAW lol

Peeps just keep on lining up for nothing lol

My homie has lined up twice since release and they get kicked out every time! Then he will call me and tell me he got all this insider info from a manager :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He just started collecting kicks again lol

Nike/TS just bless up w/ a SNKRS pass lol

That’s big Hell 2 the NAW lol

Peeps just keep on lining up for nothing lol

My homie has lined up twice since release and they get kicked out every time! Then he will call me and tell me he got all this insider info from a manager :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He just started collecting kicks again lol

Nike/TS just bless up w/ a SNKRS pass lol

Yeah, I don't blame you. I'd do the same thing. Too much time and effort and nonsense.

I can see now that this Houston drop is huge. not meaning alot of pairs per se, I just mean this is likely ppl's last hope at retail. its gonna be a certified circus. it will build even more hype. this can only be a good thing for those that own the shoe already. I been doing this an awful long time and I'm struggling to find a release even remotely comparable to this. cant wait to see what happens...

cue mj popcorn

It's too hot for me to line up for anything but a pool entry.. I'm hoping it's a SNKRS pass.. I will be in the area, so I'll see what's up..

Just heard peeps got kicked out of SPACE already :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something about “it being a fair system”

People are literally tripping about this release lol

These kids need to get a life/job

If you flew in to the H, slap yourself already

That's crazy. I'm in the H and missed out on these shoes. But there is no way I am going to be out there for hours upon hours. If there is a SNRKS Pass, I am in. But otherwise, I am out.

I am seeing people talking about driving from Oklahoma City for this. Crazy. 7+ hours in the ride for the shoes.

Last edited:
so I just inspected them and they are identical to my 1st pair, with only a couple minor different packaging details, but not o the actual shoes..

1. one pair has white side panels inside the box, unlike the other
2. one has the YQM sticker inside box, the other doesn't
3. one has slight trace of white stitching inside pocket, the other doesn't.

other than those 3 MINOR details, both pairs are exactly identical and straight up flawless. I think we can all pretty much agree that stockx is not pushing fakes and if they have in the past, it just slipped thru the cracks.

Last edited:
so I just inspected them and they are identical to my 1st pair, with only a couple minor different packaging details, but not o the actual shoes..

1. one pair has white side panels inside the box, unlike the other
2. one has the YQM sticker inside box, the other doesn't
3. one has slight trace of white stitching inside pocket, the other doesn't.

other than those 3 MINOR details, both pairs are exactly identical and straight up flawless. I think we can all pretty much agree that stockx is not pushing fakes and if they have in the past, it just slipped thru the cracks.

Your one experienced doesn’t speak for the thousands of other transaction on a weekly basis

We have seen some legitimate people in the past post they have received fakes especially a guy who purchased fragment 1s

Now there’s a lot of haters out there for their own selfless reasons pushing out fake claims of stockX selling fakes and what not but you cannot sit here and say with certainty that they do not or haven’t recently possibly sent out fakes of any kind to anyone and I’m not just speaking on just TS1s

Back
Top Bottom