Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So you can to the TS1 to flex that?

Cool.

5DC5BB37-2C73-4E86-8F97-1D293F5DDBC3.gif

The longer I've held onto these, the less likely I am to ever wear them. Anyone interested in size 14 from SNKRS?

If I sell them on here, at least I can avoid the 9-10% cut that SX/GOAT/ebay wants.

Man that really sucks. Everyday since you submitted the bid and it was accepted. You've been waiting on a shipping confirmation... Just to find out somebody flaked. There should be 25% rejecting/flake fee to seller that do this. Especially when the market is constantly going up on these and could of had gotten another good steal... Just bogus man!!!

you’ve gotta be kidding me.
26B7825F-BEDC-4343-849E-18BF3BC6253A.jpeg
Yea, the moment you posted the pic of what price you copped at, I was actually thinking it was a fufu pair with the seller trying to get it through. Same thing happened to me twice on OW UNC. Most likely end up in a refund being issued

Yea, the moment you posted the pic of what price you copped at, I was actually thinking it was a fufu pair with the seller trying to get it through. Same thing happened to me twice on OW UNC. Most likely end up in a refund being issued
i figured that as well. when its too good to be true...

also did u get or ask for like a $50 coupon or something?

Back
Top Bottom