Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

there are outliers to everything. asian market on average is a smaller size and they are definitely part of the push on higher prices.
Not to mention a good amount of eastern asian culture is heavily status driven which results in materialism. Particularly China in this case.

This has been the craziest release I can remember. Everything surrounding it has been off the wall. The months of seeing the shoe in shots before release, the surprise drops, the cluster on SNRKS, the terrible QC which made everyone paranoid about fakes, the phantom Houston drop, now the resell price fluctuations. I hope this is an isolated anomaly and not the start of a trend for hyped releases in the future.

Because tall ppl don't need to wear flashy things to get noticed
739px-Trollface_More_HD.png

I kind of have a problem wearing shoes that are going for 2 stacks lol. I was lucky enough to score these on release, intended on wearing them (as I do with all my shoes) but how the hell are you gonna be comfortable wearing a grand on each foot. I'm going to be way to concerned lol.

I kind of have a problem wearing shoes that are going for 2 stacks lol. I was lucky enough to score these on release, intended on wearing them (as I do with all my shoes) but how the hell are you gonna be comfortable wearing a grand on each foot. I'm going to be way to concerned lol.
Me too, I’ve only worn my pair 3 times- the Nike Air on the insole is rubbing off- but these prices insane. But i don’t own many grails and these shoes are beautiful imo. I doubt that they’re going to rerelease these again. So Imma keep them.

The bright side of being a 13 and the shoe being worth less in that size, not that people know what size I have on when they see me though lol

I completely agree, for me it's not necessarily about them being 2 grand. It's the fact that these are 2k & very popular. These aren't like Fragments where u can walk around careless & not have the average person know what they are. You're basically a walking lick.

Last edited:
I love these, but yeah it does bother me that they're worth so much. This shoe can pay for a nice lil summer vacation.

On the brightside....you could wear these a handful of times, flip em later down the road if you decide to, and STILL make triple profit depending on condition.

I do it all the time. Wear my kicks and when I'm not feeling em anymore ....adios $$$.

Back
Top Bottom