Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The reason the Jordan 1 will always rise in value more than the vi or iv is wearability.

ESP in the “fashion” world.

VIs are extremely wearable as well though.

I agree that in general, Is have just been hyped up for so many years now that no other Jordan retro can catch up at this point. Hell, even a Supreme collab couldn’t help the XIVs and the TS 33s aren’t going for that much over retail rn.

He clearly states those shoes are from “kickareforus,” and are obviously borrowed to “review” since he doesn’t wear them, just does those same tired as$ shots w/ the crappy music in the background. Y’all throw “fake” out there too much; it’s irresponsible.

I f*** with Foamer, as he doesn’t come off as so damn corny as so many “shoetubers” do IMO. Yeah, I never looked at his pairs as fake. It looks like he just borrows them, or buys them early if it’s a pair he wants (at a premium I’m sure), from his local, hyped, early/resale spot. I think most, of not all, “shoetubers” have a degree of corniness to them, but I can easily tolerate Foamer.

VIs are extremely wearable as well though.

I agree that in general, Is have just been hyped up for so many years now that no other Jordan retro can catch up at this point. Hell, even a Supreme collab couldn’t help the XIVs and the TS 33s aren’t going for that much over retail rn.
those TS 33s are on the rise. just in the last 24 hours they've gone up and everyday they will continue to creep up. we will soon look up and they'll be going for 500. it WILL happen. imo, af1s are average, the 33s are underwhelming and the 6s are just ok. but right now, literally anything this man touches is to the moon, even bowls, spoons and cereal boxes.

Hate when shoe tubers say I got this pair from so and so you should check them out
I’m sorry I’m not paying that ridiculous price
Especially if it’s a GR you know thats gonna be easy to get or sit

He clearly states those shoes are from “kickareforus,” and are obviously borrowed to “review” since he doesn’t wear them, just does those same tired as$ shots w/ the crappy music in the background. Y’all throw “fake” out there too much; it’s irresponsible.
The shoes we are talking about like the yellow toes and these 6s aren’t from kicksr4us they are borrowed from someone which seem to be fake

20190820_093127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom