Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

first looks @ the travis scott x jordan 4's .. kylie with an early pair, slated for release may 2018...stay tuned.
tss.jpg
tss22.jpg
tss33.jpg
tsss.jpg

i mean, i think travis scott is more deserving of a jordan than justin timberlake if we're gonna keep it real, one is a washed up culture vulture & the other is in a place where he works to constantly shift the culture forward & has a crazy cult following, aaaaaaaaaaand is a tastemaker ...whatever that word entails, lol.

i mean, i think travis scott is more deserving of a jordan than justin timberlake if we're gonna keep it real, one is a washed up culture vulture & the other is in a place where he works to constantly shift the culture forward & has a crazy cult following, aaaaaaaaaaand is a tastemaker ...whatever that word entails, lol.

One is a Jordan fanboy who is old enough to have watch him play and the other is a kid from TX that wants to jack Atlanta’s music scene

Way more people care about JT than Travis though (even if JT’s new album is trash).

Back
Top Bottom