Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

travis makes decent music

being from houston and rocking with the old oilers colorway I respect the idea

shoe is trash tho, eminem 4s are too

and lol at thinking justin deserves a jordan, it’s worst than drake having a shoe

travis makes decent music

being from houston and rocking with the old oilers colorway I respect the idea

shoe is trash tho, eminem 4s are too

and lol at thinking justin deserves a jordan, it’s worst than drake having a shoe

Thank god someone said it. I saw someone mentioning that Justin making the block hit since he wore those yellow 1s already and now the hypebeast will jump on em.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone say they want the Justin Timberlake look. Especially with the whole Man in the woods aesthetic that he’s going for now. His shoes are usually the only thing I’ve liked as of lately.

Last edited:
jb1.png

inspired by

tsjb.png

f534744858fb9bf34eeab0f97a5624fd.jpg

Neither one of them has done anything to warrant a JB collab. Especially 50, I’ve never seen him wearing Js before.
50 counts.. Carmine 6s, Military Blue 4s, Cavs 4s, Wolf Grey 3s and so many others..

Channing Tatum is a sneakerhead since back in the day, AF1 in Step Up, Dunks in Step Up 2 and Magic Mike (both 1 and XXL), so many Forces and Dunks off stage...

And Jay Z.. oh my god, you serious?

airthompson airthompson

I'm a feminist, I think women are very valuable, that's why I'd sell off my girlfriend for them Travis 4s

*ex-gf* since I've swapped her out for the red 21s on stockX last week

Last edited:
50 counts.. Carmine 6s, Military Blue 4s, Cavs 4s, Wolf Grey 3s and so many others..

Channing Tatum is a sneakerhead since back in the day, AF1 in Step Up, Dunks in Step Up 2 and Magic Mike (both 1 and XXL), so many Forces and Dunks off stage...

TBH outside of the S. Carter back in like 03/04 and the Rocafella Air force 1. I've never really seen a shoe thats associated with Hov really get hyped or move units.

To be fair, I'm not sure what those 4:44 puma's did at retail but I also haven't seen anyone ever mention them outside of sneaker blogs etc.

A lot of the guys you mentioned aren't really who the kids are looking to for fashion influence so I don't see the point in giving them their own JB sneaker.

Mark Wahlberg is a much bigger star than Channing and clearly has a great relationship with JB, I would expect him to get a sneaker before Channing and even then, I don't think the masses would be like "these are the Wahlberg's I GOTTA HAVE EM".

Okay I wear Jordan 1s, Jordan 12s, Jordan 11s and I don’t have a collab? Those dudes aren’t doing anything special right now while Travis recently released a collab album with Quavo, has another album on the way (Astroworld) and has multiple radio hits today that are played constantly (Big Shot, Antidote, Goosebumps, etc.) Jay Z had Rocafella AF1s which sat in multiple places while the Travis Scotts sold out everywhere. Think of Travis like Kendrick Lamar. He’s a young rapper that kids like to listen to. Why do you think Kendrick’s Cortez shoes have sold out whenever they drop? All about relevance and popularity.

Both of you are right from a commercial standpoint, but see what I meant was Jay, 50 and Channing should get a collab for two reasons (imo): the fact they're super duper celebrities who's been reppin' Nikes and Jordans since back in the day AND because limited editions (just like these Travis 4s are) ain't no mainstream/market-oriented **** (for kids to cop them), they're something for true sneakerheads and connoisseurs only

Last edited:
oh wow, how groundbreakin, anotha blue aj4 dat got old wrastlers name on da back, ***** pathetic

Back
Top Bottom