Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ill still try with Chase because it is a diff bank and may have different rules but idk. I have realized whenever you speak to a customer service agent, on the phone or even in person, they tend to tell whatever you need to hear to get you off the phone or out of there face lol. Most dont know what they're talking about LOL
Link card to PP...problem solved.

I've tried it with BoA, Chase, and Amex. Every time the rep says ok I will note your account of a incoming large purchase from ___. But when I actually attempt the charge, they ALWAYS decline it and I get a fraud alert. I must've spoke to 3 different reps when I was making my wedding ring purchase. The rep acting like they were on top of it, typing it loudly on their keyboard and repeating the words slowly back to me "large (type type type) purchase of $15k (type type type) for ring... Ok sir you are good to go and can ahead and make that purchase". Declined.

I've tried it with BoA, Chase, and Amex. Every time the rep says ok I will note your account of a incoming large purchase from ___. But when I actually attempt the charge, they ALWAYS decline it and I get a fraud alert. I must've spoke to 3 different reps when I was making my wedding ring purchase. The rep acting like they were on top of it, typing it loudly on their keyboard and repeating the words slowly back to me "large (type type type) purchase of $15k (type type type) for ring... Ok sir you are good to go and can ahead and make that purchase". Declined.

man. this right here :rofl:

Why do you care what the people with unrealistic asks are asking? I just feel like you're putting in way too much effort to be slick when your efforts don't affect anything. Buyers care about what they can buy a pair for. Sellers care about what they can sell their pair for. All the other lowball offers and unrealistic asks are just noise.

i always look at how many bids are in and at what price points (very important) vs how many ask (also very important) and finally last sale plays a small part. for instance i don't want to pay more the $325 but that means if i put that bid in right now for size 11, 80 people have to get there pairs before my bid is even looked at, and that's without taking into account anyone that gets impatient and throws a higher bid in from one they had in below $325. Then you have to look at how many ask there are and wonder how many are willing to come down, so will say everyone at $400> will be scooped up at =/<$325 but there's only 78prs at $400> so someone is sol, again this is just an example not a sure thing but it's how i look at it to see my chances of getting shoes i want

i always look at how many bids are in and at what price points (very important) vs how many ask (also very important) and finally last sale plays a small part. for instance i don't want to pay more the $325 but that means if i put that bid in right now for size 11, 80 people have to get there pairs before my bid is even looked at, and that's without taking into account anyone that gets impatient and throws a higher bid in from one they had in below $325. Then you have to look at how many ask there are and wonder how many are willing to come down, so will say everyone at $400> will be scooped up at =/<$325 but there's only 78prs at $400> so someone is sol, again this is just an example not a sure thing but it's how i look at it to see my chances of getting shoes i want
Overanalyzation In my book, it’s never that serious

Yea that **** is annoying

Or you could just wait and let everyone play their games and if it ever hits where you want just press buy.

Link card to PP...problem solved.
There was no PayPal option for me at first. When the first attempt went through I literally had to type in my card number. After I got the fraud flag I tried again with a diff sz that was left and copped. The other account I tried after had the option but didnt hit so didnt matter.

I always have multiple payment options setup on my snkrs account
CC,paypal,Apple Pay
I believe you can also have multiple cc on there also
My default is CC it seems to work best for me(luck wise)
I’ve tried PayPal and Apple Pay a few times and struck out using both
Now I just have paypal and Apple Pay setup for backup in case I have problems with CC going thru

I always have multiple payment options setup on my snkrs account
CC,paypal,Apple Pay
I believe you can also have multiple cc on there also
My default is CC it seems to work best for me(luck wise)
I’ve tried PayPal and Apple Pay a few times and struck out using both
Now I just have paypal and Apple Pay setup for backup in case I have problems with CC going thru
I also have multiple venues of payment. The thing I was saying is that none of them appeared when the "purchase" button appeared. It was literally blank. I had to physically enter all my info.

Yeah imma pick up a pair size 11 I think when they drop it’s a dope concept. I heard there were only 13k produced...
Hard to believe but who knows

Back
Top Bottom