Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've sold some stuff early to get quick money and seen it shoot up. I've sold some stuff and prices stay the same. I've held some stuff and gotten a higher amount than I would have from the quick sale and it still continued to go up. There isn't really any logic or pattern across the board. I'm gonna hang on to these for a while and see what happens.

Safe to say it'll never really go lower than it does after the first month of release, but eventually you start to get worn pairs and I'm always cool with buying used if it's a price I like.

Something in me is making me feel like i have to complete the pack

i'm not gonna include the 33's cause i don't like how those turned out
Same :smh:. But I need white uptowns to complete. Don't even know if I'd rock em lol

Black toe union>>>>>TS>>>>>>>>>>>>>storm blue union imo

Adding more fuel to the Union vs TS1 debate. Cant decide whether to keep TS or Black toe Unions

57F8D9E1-AEEC-4DEE-80A9-D532D766A173.jpeg

The pouch can come in handy while traveling. Both Unions and TS are top notch quality just depends if you like suede or leather more. The Union tongue and foam feels very thin/cheap though compared to foam tongues on OW’s as an example.

Could keep and rock both and still make a profit if they’re worn...

Adding more fuel to the Union vs TS1 debate. Cant decide whether to keep TS or Black toe Unions

57F8D9E1-AEEC-4DEE-80A9-D532D766A173.jpeg

The pouch can come in handy while traveling. Both Unions and TS are top notch quality just depends if you like suede or leather more. The Union tongue and foam feels very thin/cheap though compared to foam tongues on OW’s as an example.

Could keep and rock both and still make a profit if they’re worn...
I’d keep the three on the left, those are the special releases that don’t come up often.

my friend works at ubiq so I was able to backdoor all the 8.5s. sold all but one of them already on stockx.

#scaredmoneydontmakenomoney

not sure what i wanna do hate being size 8 lol

but gota extras of Bred toe size 7.5, extra gold toes size 7.5 and extra UNC size 7.5

gotta figure something out soon.. had $300 on sixers ML playing with house money had they won would of put me up $900 + and was bout to purchase these bad boys..

its tough to get rid of doubles for me though for some reason lol talk some sense into me fellas

Back
Top Bottom