Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

First time checking since last night, god damn 12 went back up in price. Freaking impatient buyers, plus I think BTS StockX is capping at a certain price for these shoes.

I hate to say it, but I don't see these dipping much. Nike automatically gives free 2-Day shipping to a lot of orders, so a lot of people received yesterday. We saw a small ($100-$150) dip, but today it's back up.

So, we may see a similar dip today/tomorrow, but the demand is higher than expected on these, so I don't expect it to be much more than that. I hope I'm wrong, for the sake of any NT member trying to buy, but it's not looking great.

Post pics of the fakes, could help ppl in here

Here are some pics of the fakes. I can't believe I got scammed - should have known it was too good to be true. Tried reaching out to the seller but no response yet, surprise surprise.

Attachments

• IMG_7898.jpg
    IMG_7898.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_7899.jpg
    IMG_7899.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7900.jpg
    IMG_7900.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_7901.jpg
    IMG_7901.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_7902.jpg
    IMG_7902.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7905.jpg
    IMG_7905.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_7906.jpg
    IMG_7906.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_7909.jpg
    IMG_7909.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 123
The demand def indicates shoe of year,that being said pull trigger on 700,or multiple yeezy trade,just cop 4 or 3 grails do mega trade,i refuse pay 1000,with 100k made.Stock x and Goat pushing market up on nike,depressing market on yeezys,prolly derivative of king james co owniing stock x and rigging market,i prefer cpfm vapormax but i must have these too

100k made is a pipe dream

Here are some pics of the fakes. I can't believe I got scammed - should have known it was too good to be true. Tried reaching out to the seller but no response yet, surprise surprise.
People that do this are just scum! Might as well walk into someone’s house and steal $1000 worth of stuff. Should be treated the same by authorities

what are the signs of these being fake? lol

Post the lace bag
Just added a pic.
People that do this are just scum! Might as well walk into someone’s house and steal $1000 worth of stuff. Should be treated the same by authorities
Agreed! I am just in shock like how can someone just do that so casually and just feel okay about it or no sort of remorse. I am definitely going to file a police report you can't just do that to someone.

Attachments

• IMG_7909.jpg
    IMG_7909.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom