Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IT'S LIT! *Travis Scott voice*

I'm glad I was able to cop for retail! I was willing to sell/trade one of my Unions for these, but now I get to keep all 3 :tongue:

Now to wait for the 6's and low-top 1's!

IMG_5073.JPG

My TSs haven't landed yet, but they're pretty high on the list IMO in terms of 1 collabs, mainly based on them being a brown based Chi. Unless they release those “olive” 4s or those purple 4s, I’m good on all other TS collabs, as far as the rumored releases are concerned. Those two 4s are dope IMO, but not a fan of the Oilers 4s, not a fan really of the rumored red/black/white or green/black/white/red 1s (they’re not bad, but brown is the best IMO), and not into the Air Forces or the 33s.

My TSs haven't landed yet, but they're pretty high on the list IMO in terms of 1 collabs, mainly based on them being a brown based Chi. Unless they release those “olive” 4s or those purple 4s, I’m good on all other TS collabs, as far as the rumored releases are concerned. Those two 4s are dope IMO, but not a fan of the Oilers 4s, not a fan really of the rumored red/black/white or green/black/white/red 1s (they’re not bad, but brown is the best IMO), and not into the Air Forces or the 33s.

I was originally referring to ALL TIME COLLABS...NOT just 1s.

I hate to say it, but I don't see these dipping much. Nike automatically gives free 2-Day shipping to a lot of orders, so a lot of people received yesterday. We saw a small ($100-$150) dip, but today it's back up.

So, we may see a similar dip today/tomorrow, but the demand is higher than expected on these, so I don't expect it to be much more than that. I hope I'm wrong, for the sake of any NT member trying to buy, but it's not looking great.

Yeah I have a feeling most of the online releases should've came in by now. I wasn't expecting a huge dip in general, but was hoping my size to hit low $700.

Fakes will continually get better cause the people on the subreddit submit feedback to the variant makers. That's why they have versions like v15 and v20 cause it's the 20th version of the fake and each version has improvements and gets closer to the original.

If you rock fakes, more power to you. Personally, if I can't get a shoe that I want, or am not willing to pay the markup, I take my L and move on. There's so many other dope shoes out there to wear.

Back
Top Bottom