Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Reminds me when I was fiend out for some Zebras. Waited in the splash room for hours on ADC and struck out. My girl googles Yeezy sneakers, proceeds to be shady and buy a pair from a highly questionable website and said I got em :rofl:. Had to call amex immediately to cancel them fugazis

It's the thought that counts?

Or if you're not with her anymore because of this, it's the thots that don't count?

Copped on SX becaue these ****s keep bidding like the shoe is evaporating by midnight :smh: Just used that 5% off code to help but smh. Snatched the excitement right out of them. :rolleyes

I hate humans.

WHOA! YOU CAVED!!??

... now I don’t feel bad about caving lol

4E237236-E4C0-4C43-927E-3DA4583E437A.png

Damn this ysl shirt would go hard with the Travis summer ****

Attachments

• 7216BB34-FDE6-4D35-8034-E541684FF9D4.png
    7216BB34-FDE6-4D35-8034-E541684FF9D4.png
    2 MB · Views: 32
Have no ****ing idea bro :lol: I probably shouldve copped already and almost did last night but I keep feeling like they might go down a little more. Might just do it today but I feel like patience has been a tough lesson for me since last December so I'm trying to keep cool.

If everyone was patient we wouldn't be in this dilemma; oh well. We'll see what happens lol.

I'm keeping cool too. We'll see what happens.

Copped on SX becaue these ****s keep bidding like the shoe is evaporating by midnight :smh: Just used that 5% off code to help but smh. Snatched the excitement right out of them; glad its over. :rolleyes

I hate humans.

Now you can enjoy the shoes! Good decision.

Here are some pics of the fakes. I can't believe I got scammed - should have known it was too good to be true. Tried reaching out to the seller but no response yet, surprise surprise.

UPDATE: I tracked the seller down and got my cash back! Between the resale prices and getting scammed, I think I'm going to just take a L and move on to the next one.

There's no way to get a StockX survey sent to you, right? I've never received one before.

Back
Top Bottom